Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » MoonLight

Caroline (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Caroline looked and walked " you can show me "
Pikabolt (played by PikaPika11)

"Sure." Pikabolt then concentrated for a couple seconds before shooting lightning from his hands. It arced practically randomly until it hit some nearby trees. Normally, the trees would be on fire from this display of power, but because of the insane amount of control put into the attack, they didn't even have a single scorch mark.

Caroline slapped his hands " no control "

"Then can we at least find a vacant area? I don't want anybody getting hurt unless I am dueling someone."

Caroline moved swiftly and dissapered. She appeared over near a building " in here! " She shouted

"OK." Pikabolt swiftly dashed inside the building.

Caroline watched him come and then she looked at the dummys " lets see shall we "

"OK then, move out of the way." Pikabolt then immediately concentrated for a couple seconds. Afterwards he started floating in midair from the energy. Then several arcing lightning bolts came out from his body, curving randomly until they found their targets. The dummies were then ht with so much energy that they were immediately vaporized into nothingness. After the attack finished, Pikabolt said "That is the result of 30 years of training."

Caroline smiled but shock her years " one year for me " She grabbed her bow and put an arrow in. She shot one that seperated into three and hit targets exploding

"Eventually, you will be able to conjure many, many arrows out of thin air and aim them at your enemies. With enough training, anything is possible, once you are my age, that is.

Caroline shot him a glare and turned around poiting an arrow at him

"Do you sense something is wrong? After all, you're acting very suspicious."

Caroline held her arrow at his heart " I Can be the best before i am 40 "

Pikabolt smiled and said "In that case, you are correct. No normal person can guess my age on their first try, after all, so I see great potential in you."

Caroline grabbed a sword " can you fight? "

"Definitely, I thought that would be a given, considering what I have just done."

Caroline shock her head " no, not at all at this rate you would be in the lowest class "

"The lowest class? What in the world are you talking about?"

Caroline looked at him " we have classes here and you are the lowest "

"Please explain further."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » MoonLight

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus