Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » North-Realm (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

To the Far North is a small and old village, known as Urkteth. It is a coastal village, surrounded by cobble-stone walls, and a dense fir and spruce forest. Lately, there have been rumors of strange noises and wisps of energy coming from old ruins to the west. The village is in unrest because of such an event. Some say that the ruins are regaining power, and others say that it is trying to create a portal to a strange realm. Nevertheless, it must be explored. Too bad the village guards are too superstitious to take on such a task.

Around the region, they have put up pieces of parchment, and papers detailing the event. Aimed to hopefully get the interest of adventurers, mercenaries, and people of that sort to explore the ruins and tell them what's going on. Of course there will be a reward for doing so, but are you willing to risk it looking into such a strange place?

[Info]
This RP will not feature a post order.
Dice will be used if I deem it necessary to the RP, using my own dice formula.
Any kind of fantasy or medieval character is allowed to join.

If interested post below as the character you intend to play as. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Xylia Sorrowwynd (played by Bookworm)

May I join? Xylia is an adventurer, and if this turns into a group, she can easily be a healer too.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Indeed. Welcome.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Still looking.
Draken901 Topic Starter

BUMP
Metaralis Outteridge (played by AkuaNoMizu)

I might be interested. Metaralis is a knight from a distant future, but it's easy enough for me to roleplay him like he's a medieval knight. If you don't mind, that is. I also have Delastarh, who is an adventurer king (again from the future, but I can do the same thing for him), if you prefer him. I could even RP both of them (fusing their posts in one character post) since they are often together.

It's your call! The knight, the king, or both! Or none.
Draken901 Topic Starter

You can play whatever you want. And also welcome.
Metaralis Outteridge (played by AkuaNoMizu)

Well if I can RP both of them, I will. But I work almost every day, this week, so I can only post when I am back home.
I like the plot, kind of vague but it leaves it up to our imagination.(Which is kind of the point of RP's) I'm in! Can i post my character sheet here ? (I-i'm kind of new to this site, sorry.)
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yeah, I guess you can. You don't have a profile for him/her? - fake
Well... I could create it real quick, i didn't even know you could create a character profile on the page itself. Sorry again!
Draken901 Topic Starter

It's alright, just go to dashboard and hit create new character and I suggest you use the creation wizard.
Yap, almost done, it'll probably be bad, i haven't created an character in ages!
Okay, my character only needs a bit of tuning and then i'm good to go.

I think we should discuss about how we're going to start this.
BossMcFloss

We meet again draken. In any case I would like to join this if thats alright, also the character I will be using is called like S- something but I have two so it should bo be hard to find.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yeah, your character can join.
BossMcFloss

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
All right, i'm ready and i'd like to enter with this character if that's okay. I'm ready when you are.
Draken901 Topic Starter

All right, i'll put the thread down in a bit.
Draken901 Topic Starter

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » North-Realm (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus