Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Once Everyone is Super.... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

2020 a blue comet passes over the sky, this was known as the Gift Giver because from that day forward everyone on earth had some sort of power divided into three catagories. Elemental: Meaning you can manipulate some sort of element or substance, Agmentation: Super strength, super speed, or the ability to fly, and lastly Morphic: The ability to change forms into an animal human hi-brid such as Werewolves, Vampires, and Furries.

The story takes place 5 years after the Gift Giver passed above our world giving everyone a super natural ability and it follows a presidential candidate. There will be new laws that will need to be put in place, assassination attempts will be much more destructive, and other then just us all being super hero kids this will HOPEFULLY touch on some real world issues with the playful mix of super hero abilities!

If you are interested message bellow your characters name, age, roll in the story, and most importantly ONLY ONE SUPER POWER. If you use a furry character that's fine but the fact that your character is a furry IS there super power. No laser vision on top of being half fox, I reall do hope this turns into a fun 5 player D&D. It isn't going to have swearing or adult scenes but I do request that you are at least 16 and can write relatively well. If you are under 15, I really won't check but let your writing speak for itself.

Super excited to see what kinda responses I get from you all.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey, you really caught my interest. Mind if I join?
Right now I only have Alex, who is 18 and has Elemental manipulation, and his role can differ on need or requirement.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Once Everyone is Super.... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus