Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Black Butler-Esque RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello!
I recently finished the Black Butler anime series, and needless to say, I've quite fallen in love with it (and the idea around it).
I would love to start an RP with a noblewoman (played by me, not as young as Ceil though) who has made a contract with a demon. In order to achieve her goal, the demon helps her, serving her as her butler (though that role requires many hats). In my mind, the RP would be a mix of action/adventure, slice-of-life, mystical, touches of horror, and eventual romance. The demon butler has to be absolutely devoted to his mistress, but also have his own desire in mind; her soul. What attracted me to the character of Sebastian was that he was absolutely loyal and caring, and yet conniving and sneaky at the same time.

Because I have such a strong desire for this RP, I am setting forth a few rules to make sure I get the right inquiries about it:
1. Please have paragraph posts. The paragraph above that starts with 'I would love' is a great length example, but going beyond that is absolutely accepted.
2. Please be descriptive. If you have a wonderful vocabulary and you enjoy describing scenes, thoughts, and emotions of your character, then you're exactly what I'm looking for! :) (The other side to this is please make sure that what you're describing is something that I can use/respond to in my post. :3 Four sentences of his interaction with another household servant while my character is nowhere near doesn't give me much to go on, unless it directly involves the current plot).
3. It is strongly preferred that you've seen Black Butler so you know what kind of character I have in mind.
4. I want to note that this won't be a distinct fandom RP, but it can take aspects from it; ie, there are other demons, angels, even Reapers if we'd like. But it's not a canon fandom where characters like Ceil and Sebastian exist ICly.
5. PM is my favorite way to RP, if it's yours too then that's great :D
6. I do want romance to eventually blossom from this, in time. A slow, eventual romance is the best. It won't be a 'two days and I'm in love' kind of romance. Also, any intimate scenes will be timeskipped over :)
7. Because I'm really invested in this idea, please understand that I have the right to say 'sorry, I don't think you're a good fit'. No hard feelings at all if this happens. <3

I think that's everything! If you're interested, or if you have any questions, give me a PM! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Black Butler-Esque RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus