Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OC Soul Eater RP, Magic Involved (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Setting: Death City and the Death Weapon Meister Academy
Plot start: "You want me to do what now?" Shadow raised her eyebrows questioningly at Lord Death. "Listen, I respect your school but asking me to join is a step that makes me want to hurl." Your character can then have a choice of 1. Help Lord Death convince her to join, 2. Join Shadow in getting out of the school, or 3. (my favorite) Help Shadow argue with Lord Death and end up being charged with the duty of looking after her and making sure she does the right thing. Something along these choices would be great.
Looking for someone or multiple someones who preferably already have a partner, if not that's fine as well.
My character does use magic which is not in the original Soul Eater Anime.
I would like to do this RP over Private Messages and I do care about grammar, a lot.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested, but I would like to know a little more about Shadow, other than she doesn't want to go to the academy.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

I'm currently working on a reference sheet for her. It should be done by the end of today. If that's still not enough, I'd be happy to give you more information!
That's alright, I just wanna know a little about her.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

It's finished and up on my profile.
Alright, I'll take a look at it.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Fantastic. Just let me know if there's anything else you need to know and then I'll take a look at your character and we can go from there.
She's really interesting and can't wait to see how her and mine work together. The one I'm using is on my profile and its Jack Moshi.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Fantastic! He sounds great. What scenario would you like to do? Or you can come up with one you prefer.
Honestly, I like the third one, I thinks it cool.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Alrighty. Is your character a miester or weapon?
He's a Meister.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Okay, so I'm going to assume he already has a partner...?
Well, at of this time no. His partner was killed not to long ago by a witch, but he may get another one not too long from now.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Okay. Sounds good. Would you like to start or me?
You can start. I'm not very good on starters
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Okay! Do you prefer 1st person or 3rd person?
3rd I guess.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

"Lord Death, I really don't think it's a good idea that I join the DWMA. Aridon would fit in perfectly but..." Shadow shakes her head with her black cat ears lowered in disgust.
"Ms. Twine, please consider the advantage it would give the academy."
Shadow lashed her tail in thought and shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket. Running over all the pros and cons of the situation lead her to be dead silent.
Jack came walking down the street, the reinforced steel toes if his boots making a small ting with every step. He walked with his hands in his pockets, hiding his hands. He noticed the two talking and walked iver, taking his hat off. "What seems to be going on here?" He asked the two.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OC Soul Eater RP, Magic Involved (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus