Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OC Soul Eater RP, Magic Involved (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Shadow Twine (played by EbonySoul) Topic Starter

"I see..." Her legs made a thump against the counter as she stopped swinging them. "Were you born with discolored eyes?"
Jack Moshi (played by Clayfire12)

He nodded. "Yeah, I was born with my eyes like this. Which is the reason I always wear sunglasses." He said, taking a bite of chicken.

"I think that you shouldn't cover them up. You're much more frightening without sunglasses." Shadow said in what she deemed a compliment.

He chuckled. "If you think in frightening without my sunglasses, wait till you see my hunting outfit." He said, continuing to eat the chicken.

"Can't wait." She replied in all seriousness. She reached up and adjusted her choker.

He finished his chicken and put the plate in the sink. "I can go show you if you want." He said.

"That'd be preferable." Her tail flicked across the smooth counter top.

He nodded and started walking towards his room. "Come on." He said, motioning her to follow him.

She jumped down and followed him.

He lead her to his room, which was simple with a bed, bedside table, and a desk with a drawing pad and pencils. He walked over to his closet and opened it. The first thing that was visible was a tattered and blood splatteed suit.

"You should get rid of the blood." Shadow commented. "It ruins the room and it starts to stink." She added as the scents wafted up her feline sensitive nose.

"Well, the blood's dried up, and it's the suit I wore when I fought that witch, so yeah." He said, moving aside the clothes that were hanging in the closet.

"It reeks. You can't deny that."

"Well, I can't smell it." He said, pulling out a black and red suit and putting it on the bed. He then grabbed a metal skull mask and a wide brimmed hat with a blade going around the edge of the brim.

Shadow rolled her eyes. "Fine." Her gaze traveled over the suit. She nodded in approval.

He grabbed the mask and out it on, strapping it to his head. He then put on the hat then looked at her, the mask making his eyes look like they were glowing red.

"Lovely." The word was dry.

He took the hat and mask off and laid them on the bed. "That's what I wear when I'm solo hunting." He said.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OC Soul Eater RP, Magic Involved (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus