Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Premade BBcode Templates

Silas Topic Starter

U GUYS OMG. UR GONNA BE THE END OF ME YOU SWEET CREATIVE STARS.

your creations are doing those codes a great kindness! You guys literally have no idea how much I love seeing them bloom, like, pardon me as I just surrender myself to this vast pride I feel in my bones rn.

The fact that these play a part in the creation and revival of your characters, in helping present their image is an honour beyond words.

It leaves me at a loss of words and makes me smile so big. I'm so, so psyched whenever I see a profile with these codes slowly fleshing out with beautiful, dynamic pen strokes of life, the laughter, the good memories, the bad memories & the ups and downs and exploration of humanity's very nature.

If you're learning from this that makes me so happy, it's a level of elation I'll never fully be able to describe.

thank you so very much!
Khona (played anonymously)

Yeah I'm currently fleshing her info out and love the templates provided!
Sullivan (played anonymously)

These are amazing. You are godsent.
Silas Topic Starter

Hi guys! Rekindling this thread with a new, much requested layout --
Click here for the example!

you can find the layout here + many more
Oooh thank you Fiebs! New one looks really great, I might have to play around with it and use it for the site I'm working on now
You heavenly god. I'm in love with these templates already, and am so set to use a few of them for my little mind babies. <3
Silas Topic Starter

Thank you for your kind words ❤️😄

If anyone has any aesthetic requests please feel free to post them.
Angelo (played anonymously)

In love with #5!
Silas Topic Starter

Angelo wrote:
In love with #5!

I love what you've done with it !!!
Ohhh my gosh, this is great!!!! Thank you so much, ugggh, now for the transfer process which I am about to love. Thank you for your work <3
Silas Topic Starter

NaughtySanura wrote:
Ohhh my gosh, this is great!!!! Thank you so much, ugggh, now for the transfer process which I am about to love. Thank you for your work <3

You're welcome!!! :D

- Two new sets of codes available.
Working on gritty, dark layouts for all your reckless babes, baddies and bogeymen.
Cryptid

Nice! Any other users who do this?
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

Thank you so much for sharing these, I used one of them as a BBC template for the intro of my character's profile! ^w^
<---
Roxie Heart (played anonymously)

Ironically enough I found this when searching google for bbcode templates haha! RPR is everywhere. Thanks so much for these, I used number 4 for this baby.
Silas Topic Starter

Thank you! : D It's nice to hear how far reaching the help is getting. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Premade BBcode Templates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus