Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Idea for a Furry roleplay

The user Frangod posted a topic not too long ago asking about why people roleplaying as furries. The topic itself, and the responses linked alongside of my rediscovered obsession with superheros has gotten me to thinking a bit.

In the Marvel universe there are MUTANTS EVERYWHERE!! Humans to have, for one reason or another, gained special traits and abilities that are abnormal for humans. My thoughts from this came to - What about the animals?

Sure you have the characters like Beast, and Nightcrawler, who are humans that took on animalistic traits, but what about the animals themselves?

Then came my idea of a Furry Marvel universe of sorts.

Instead of humans, it is animals who were affected by the transformations in DNA (Think X-men). The most common signs that an animal has become affected is they take on human-like shapes and traits. They learn to talk, change to be able to walk on two legs, ect. ect. In addition to this most-common change, other abilities might show up as well. Super healing powers, heightened animal senses, speed, ect. Basically if it could have happened or did happen in the Marvel world, it can happen to your character.

Another idea is that the world itself is anthropomorphic instead of rules by humans, but some are still affected by the change.

I have never actually started a Furry Roleplay before, and I'm kind of new to the Marvel Universe as well. Is there anyone who is interested in this kind of rp and or anyone who would be willing to help me create it?";
I had the idea of expanding my character list greatly, and I have several characters that could play in this sort of game~ I am also willing to play, of course~
Luulu Topic Starter

I haven't forgotten about this!! Miss if you are still interested, I can make a post very soon.
I am always interested~
Luulu Topic Starter

Alright, I'll create a post then. It will be in the "general" section. Please be patient with me though, as I've never played a furrie before!
Luulu Topic Starter

It is posted as "Curiosity"
This is a really cool, unique idea! It is so awesome, Luu, you have such a neat little brain there to think of something like this :D
Luulu Topic Starter

Well thank you ha ha. It's labled "Curiosity" in the general section, and is open. feel free to join.
I have returned from my short break~ Though, this summer holds a secret activity for me to enjoy, so I may fluctuate my being here and there~

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Idea for a Furry roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus