Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Lost planet RP?

Hey everyone =D back from a work imposed leave yay! anywho, while i was away one of the people i work with brought his 360, and lost planet 2. Now, having played it with him I have to say it's a very good game and has pretty good potential for a RP area! What do all of you think? Does a lost planet RP have a sliver of merit?
Sanne Moderator

I don't have any console whatsoever and I've not heard of Lost Planet. Is it necessary to have played the game or is the setting something everyone can work with?
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

It's not really necessary to have played the games. the story in a nutshell: people leave earth to colonize a planet called EDN III, it's a snowy and cold planet. after starting to colonize and doing decent they run into the native 'Akrid'. think giant bug/reptile things. most of the weapons people have don't really work against them so we make Vital Suits to fight them.
Oh and some colonist have broken from the planet government and are called Snow pirates

there is more to it then that, but i haven't played the first one yet, due to my own lack of a Xbox 360. so I know there are others who can explain more of it much better then me.
If you gave me time to look for a wiki on it or the like, I could possibly work off that and the like, I could also give out the url for it once I'd found one. :P
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

I didn't think about that o.o

http://lostplanet.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Planet_Wiki

thank you google!
Oh man, I am highly interested in this. I love Lost Planet 2.

The first one isn't all that great, but it's still decent. A few months ago, I was having a serious craving to make a character based on the world. I'll probably remake one of my current characters for it, since that's a very popular thing for me, haha.

Hit me up with a PM and we can talk more about this. I rarely ever seek out others for rp, but this is awesome~

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Lost planet RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus