Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Chibi Commissions!

Alright, some of you may know that I have recently had to buy a new tablet due to my other one inexplicably breaking. To help cover the fund of a new tablet, I am opening commissions again, mostly Chibis because they are cheapest and easiest. I usually take payments through paypal, but if something else has to be arranged, please ask. If you want something more, feel free to message me!

My Chibis are usually $10, colored and shaded. Here are some examples:

astarill_chibi_by_space_moose-d461eyz.png

vinzen_chibi_by_space_moose-d41866u.png

noriko_chibi_by_space_moose-d3z8j82.png

rin_chibi_by_space_moose-d41sb17.png

There are more examples on my Deviant Art Page as well as examples for a portrait commission, a full body comission and a full body with a background commission.";
Fox D: y u open commissions when I'm broke?!

Sadface. If these are still open when I have money again I'm so going to want one XD
These are amazing. I might take you up on this sometime in the near future...I just need to find out if I'm going to have a full-time job in the near future, first. Love the artwork. XD
f0x1nth3b0x Topic Starter

PenGryphon2007 wrote:
These are amazing. I might take you up on this sometime in the near future...I just need to find out if I'm going to have a full-time job in the near future, first. Love the artwork. XD

Thanks Pen! I'm honestly always open for commissions I just never advertise myself ^_^;
I just love how much detail you manage to put in your chibis! Especially in that third one you listed. Looks like it might well have been as much work as a full body drawing of the same character. :O

Also, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you're going to draw for me this time. Poor Astarill is all alone in chibi world now. XD

Ethelle, you are IMPOSSIBLY sweet. I will have your sketches by the end of the week <3

Here are some more examples! This is Draeval played by Rubix

draeval_col.png

And Gabriel played by Loki!

GABRIEL.png
How did you get Gabe to show up as transparent? I uploaded him to my gallery and it turned to a black background :(

Honestly I think it does that every time I make them transparent and put them in my galleries too. It might be a question for Kim.

salnaed.png
raujel.png
guaile.png
I-Is that Raujel I see?! O,O if so F@#$@KING ADORABLE!
reeno-alchemist wrote:
I-Is that Raujel I see?! O,O if so F@#$@KING ADORABLE!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. XD

Yes that's Raujel :D Ethelle's characters are awesome.

KTBDAY.png
Oh god, If Raine were to see this, Oh god.. he would never hear the end of it. She would have to think of an even better nickname than RAUJELLY XD
reeno-alchemist wrote:
Oh god, If Raine were to see this, Oh god.. he would never hear the end of it. She would have to think of an even better nickname that RAUJELLY XD

Mr McGrumpypants? XD

*insert horrified face here* KEEP IT AWAY FROM HER!

Seriously, though, f0x, awesome work! <3 Thank you very much!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Chibi Commissions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus