Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Demon (Open)

Siltrake saw the arrow coming for him and quickly flew over it and then shot and evil glare over to the hunter and then stood up straight and let a primal hiss come from his throat."what were you are shooting if you are going to come after me, it will be no good if i am dead. ill appear more then a human then."he growled again and his green eyes contined to bear into the hunters eyes."and as you know hunter that is how I am, besides"he said with and evil grin and shifted into a woman, and then looked at him."you wouldn't want to harm me, or the white haired one. Besides i could have riped your throat out before. And what i was doing here, i was mearly running through the woods."he said as he looked at them.
Diable (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Diable looked between the two guys fighting, and then at the one merely watching it seemed. She though it was a good time to get away from the hunter but she knew if she did most likely the hunter would go after one of the two others. She held her wounded arm to her side and tried not to bring attetion to herself. "Hunter. You still believe the lies the villagers told, don't you?" Her voice was bearly above a whisper but her eyes darted at the hunter. She was annoied by his ignorance at trusting a human's word; she believed they only told lies.
It was perhaps the wrong thing for Siltrake to say to a Hunter who killed and turned in non-human's for a bounty. "More than a human, huh? Pray-tell, what makes you more than a human?"

And then Kai turned at the mention of his title, green eyes landing alertly on the girl-demon. "Are the words of a demon any better?"

Diable glared at the hunter. "It depends on which demon you talk to. Not all are evil as you think." She was waiting for the chance to get the hunter to leave so she could do the same. She didn't trust him and wanted to make sure that the others would not be possibly killed for helping her.
(forget last post!)

"ENOUGH! Hunter, you are out matched, if you have any idea whats good for you, you'll leave now! You are out numbered, and out armed. Leave now!" Artair shouted, getting tired of watching being left out of the fighting
Siltrake grinned hearing the other humans words and carefully moved around close to him and put and arm around him even though he was in the form of a woman."oh dear barbarian, do calm down. Im grateful for your attempts but the hunter and I need to discuss this."he said and then turned his attention to the hunter again. He changed back into his male form and his red hair his peach clolred skin, and his green eyes looked at the hunter."you see? not many humans have the same color sceme that I have. Green eyes and red hair. It isn't a normal red, it is a bright red.But yes, yes yes, hunter. If i die, which i have seen my kind die before. Theier hair color becomes brown along with thier eyes. So they appear human."he said looking to the hunter, he smiled and then stood a rather different pose yet again and looked at him again."you also see here hunter, Shapeshifters are rather cunning when it comes to messing with people. And besides we dnt tend to eat humans. Though scaring them is. But hunter. I rather enjoy messing with you. After all you brandish a large cross bow, i mean Are you compensating for something?"he asked even messing with the hunter furhter as he glared at him with his green eyes.
Beset on all sides, he should probably have reconsidered his tactics. But he was young and inexperienced and had only his youth to guide him. And he really didn't like the shape shifter.

He flinched when the swordsman involved himself. Against the shapeshifter, he might have had a chance; against a swordsman, well, he only had a dagger.

He growled and lowered the crossbow. "I'm leaving. But you'd best keep a wary eye to your surroundings. There are worse things out there than you can imagine."

Not quite turning his back to any of them, he stormed away, pausing only once he was out of the swordsman's range to loose another bolt at the shapeshifter. And then he ran.
Artair looked over at the girl "Sorry I couldn't get here quicker...might've saved you that wound..." he said walking over to her "You need some help with it? THe wound I mean..."
Siltrake laughed seeing the hunter stomr off as he looked at him walk away. He looked at the swordsman and then felt a seering pain in his shoulder. He reached and pulled out a quilled bolt in his back. He grwoeld angrily and then put a smile on his face."Will you gentle folk exscuse me, their is a hunter that want's his throat ripped out." He said witha grim smile, his joking and nonchanlant nature starting to crack, a little bit of his darker side came out. He continued to smile as his body slightly began to shift into a darker form of his it became larger and his body covered itself in black smoke tendril as he formed an extension of his arm and let the smoky tendril follow the hunter, he then disapated with the smojke and then began to follow the hunter. He knew he was going to more then likely let himself be lead in a trap. However this was the second time the hutner shot a bolt at him, and this time he was fustrated. He did have the aquired tasted for teasing both male and females. But he knew what would irk males, expecially young inexperiecnced hunters. He grinned as he appeared infront of the hunter almost flying, he made a mocking commenbt as he looked at the hunter with his green eyes from his smoke form."you should really pay attention to your surrounding. I warned you, i dont like being shot at. And mind you head."He said with a errie laugh as he lowered a large branch infront of the hunter and disappeared into a nearby tree to watch the hunter.

Diable lmoved her gaze from the hunters back disappering and looked at the swordsman. "I'm fine." She looked at to where the shapshifter was then at the smokey from following the hunter as it disapper then reappered infront of the hunter.
"Okay..." he said softly, and looked around "Well, listen. Is there somewhere you CAN go? Somewhere that you can rest up without a fear of danger?" he asked looking around a second time, then back at her "By the way, the names Artair. Artair Tytler."

Diable shook her head. "No, I just wonder around from place to place. I'm Diable." She didn't move her gaze from the hunter and the smoke that she guessed was going to be his killer.
Kai ducked and weaved, noting the shadowy tendril behind him and just narrowly avoiding the large branch that nearly clocked him.

He reloaded his crossbow, knowing he only had four bolts left. "If I recall, you were the one that insisted on interfering." Kai retorted, bringing his crossbow up again and looking for the shapeshifter. He hated shapeshifters. They were impossible to predict and even worse to shoot at.

"If you hadn't involved yourself, we'd both be going our merry way. As for surroundings, I'm always aware of them." In fact, he really hadn't gone far--he'd led the shapeshifter in a circle, circling around the demon girl.
Siltrake jumped down from the branch and looked at the hunter and then boldy stood in front of him. "Well how do I make it up to you then? hmmm? perhaps dinner, perhaps whatever money you lost from that bounty? I can make it up to you. However I dont take kindly to bolts being in my back."he said smiling resting his hand on his hip much like a woman would do. He smiled again and made his hair long and continued to smile."you see I can be mistaken for a woman, and im an acrobatic circus perfomer as well as illusionist. So hunter how can this shapeshifter aid you, i suppose I owe it to you after stealing your meal."he said as he looked at the hunter shifting and giving himself scales that rippled over his face as well as his arms. The scales shifted underneath the pale shirt as the scales formed.
Kai stepped back, his eyes darkening as he tried to hide his fear. The shapeshifter was unlike anything he'd encountered before.

"I don't want anything from you. Except..." He paused and a small smile creased his lips. "There is one thing. If you ever cross a hunter named Raylen, approach him as a female. I want to see him make an ass of himself."

He lowered the crossbow to point at the dirt again. "Anyway, is the circus in town or are you traveling somewhere?"
Siltrake smile das seeing the oppurtunity to make a fool of someone. He grinned and let the scales fall of his face. He continued to look at the hunter as he knew that the hunter was obviously bothered."Yes, i will most certainly do that. Ill make that hunter Raylen be a fool. And the answer to your question. No the circus was not in town, it will be in another couple of months. I was mearly wandering and exploring finding new shapes and colors."he said with a smile as it seemed the hunter finally calmed down around him. He smiled and stood another womanly stance not caring and enjoying being his usual crazyself. He smiled and stuck his tounge out at the hunter and then smiled."so hunter, im glad that I didn't bother you so much or not steal your dinner. But yes are you sure there is nothing this jester can do for you?"he said with another grin slightly shifting to a female just to see what his reaction would be.
Kai made a face at the shape shifter. "Just because you'll make a fool of my persecutor, doesn't mean I'll fall for the same trick myself. And don't think I won't hesitate to put another bolt through you."

Alright, so maybe he didn't mind the shape shifter so much. The guy could be annoying, and rather seductive in his stances, but Kai was rather unobservant of such things.

"Do you know the other guy at all? The swordsman?" Kai asked suddenly. "He's not a hunter, is he?" For they'd just left the swordsman and the demon girl alone.
Siltrake laughed and looked at the hunter and shook his head and shrugged his shoulder."oh no I dont know the other human, the barbarian seemed pretty modest. As well he had a good heart. just as suscpisous as yours. A hunter yet at the same time....so so easy to fool"he said with another grin and then stuck his tounge out again. He shurgged his shoulder and shifted again and took the same appearance of the hunter just to see his reaction. He was a jester and he wanted to see peopels reactions after all how could he be a circus perfomer if he didn't know people reactions. he smiled again as he began to act womanly as he looked at kai and then lost the shape and assumed his feather and bright plummage and looked at the hunter and constantly kept jiving him."Ah yes, yes yes, are you certain that is all? Perhaps we should tag along to the white haired demonness. She might cause trouible, though thouse with white hair tend to not cause trouble. However the white haired ones I have encountered were vampires." he said with a smile as he put a finger on his lip and thought about what he said. He shrugged his shoulders and looked to the hunter once more."Can I have the honor of you name, m'i lord? Im sure you wouldn't want me to call you hunter all the time. i can tell you this. Once you have earned a shapeshifters friendship, it is very often not lost. And seeing how you stopped hunting the girl when i asked. I owe you"he said with a smile wanting to socialize with someone before the circus came into town.
Kai froze when the shape shifter took his shape. "Don't do that," he muttered, disoriented and feeling goosebumps creep up his arms. It was unnerving to see himself.

"And my name's Kai. What's your name?" His standoffish behavior was slowly ebbing. It was helping to think that this shape shifter was actually helping him keep an eye on the demon girl--at least, for the moment. And he planned to do just that, keep an eye on her.
Siltrake smiled and laughed and looked at the hunter and clapped happy that he finally gave him the name."a yes Kai, what a nice name. I am Siltrake Sunrae. It is a pleasure to see that you are comfortable with giving me your name."He said happy and then grinned knowing that gave Kai goosebumps. He laughed a little bit and then tilted his head and looked over to him."but yes Kai it is a pleasure to have your aquaintance as well. But yes I assure you ill keep an Eye on the demon girl. I really do hope she isn't a vampire. he said pondering the thought and let his long red hair fall off to his regular lenght."So hunter. how often do you bring in your bounty? after all I owe you"he said with a smile he had to repay the hunter. He didn't like the girl just aimlessly hunted, however it was he common curetesy to allow a man to regain what money he lost.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Demon (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus