Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Demon (Open)

"Siltrake." He memorized the name, even if the description would vary, and he forced a smile. It might be handy to have a shape shifter on his side. "I go hunting as often as I can manage it. Assuming I'm not laid up or injured, it's almost every day. The demon girl would have only been worth several hundred, unless she did something big like level a town--in which case her bounty would go up to several thousand."

Kai shrugged and headed back to the clearing where the demon girl and the swordsman were. "I don't care how much they're worth. If they're a threat to humans, then they're a threat that needs to be dealt with."
Siltrake smiled as he looked at kai as he walked with him back to the clearing with the lunar demon and the warrior were. he smiled as he looked over to the hunter once more, a wirey smile came across his face."ah so you are a little bit more of a gentleman and a savior. That is good you only go after them if they cause trouble. but at the same time they might not be a threat. Especally if they do kill other humans. i do understand you reasoning. most humans automatically asume that all shapeshifters are evil. However it is not he case. WE are mischevious folk that is all. "he said with a smile as he followed Kai to the warroir and the demon girl.
Diable (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Diable was now wishing that she just hid from Kai instead of running; she would've saved her the trouble of having someone follow her around for the reason that she was a demon. "I'm not a vampire; Luner Demon." She mumbled to no one. "I rather that you don't call me demon girl, but my name is no better." She staied leaning against the tree behind her. "I don't need a babysitter watching me. If I'm only worth a few couple hunderd then that means I haven't done anything wrong." She stood up and looked at everyone of the guys seeing that everything was calmer and a good time to take her leave. "Exucse me but I must take my leave." She turned and started to walk away, hoping none of them would follow her.
Kai shook his head, holstering the crossbow at his side. "You misunderstand, Luner Demon. Right now you're worth a couple hundred. If you decide to go on a rampage later, I can bag you for a couple thousand. I think I'll stick around and see what happens."

Diable turned and glared at Kai. "I do not believe you have any right to follow me around like a stalker." She growled at him. She did not take well to company, more so someone who shot her with an arrow. Her glare was cold, masking her annonce at Kai. "I have a right to go where I please and to choose who shall come with me and someone who hunted me and shot me with an arrow is not someone I would want hanging around. Why don't you go and find some other higher priced demon to chase."
Siltrake stood and watched the two quarrel he liked them both, both Kai, and the luner demon. He smiled and gave himself feather plummage and began to dance in a way to purposly distract them from ther conversation. He hoped his crazy anticis would allow them to be cheered up he purpsoely place himself in front of Kai and the luner demon he shapeshifted a white rose and put it the luner demons hair, hoping that it would calm her down."Ah white haired one, Im so glad that you are not a vampire, but if you think about it. Having a hunter follow you will more then likely allow any villagers you come by to think that you are already held for a bounty else were. And more then likely will ward of any other hunter that comes for you. And Aslo as I discussed with Kai thouhg his bounty may be wary, all I have to do Is assume your from or perhaps another demon and let them not foucus on you. After all no one likes being shot."He said giving a glare to kai, not an evil one, a slightl y pshycotic smile indicating that he was grinning when he knew what he said was more then likely true. He shifted into the form of a rather large fire demon and continued to speak in his flamboyant manner."besides, what is more scary? any innocent looking girl, or perhaps a large scary demon that is on fire?"He said making the last statement retorical, hinting taht they could travel together, and out of respect for kai, he indicated that he could shift off parts and shed parts for him to get his bounty.
Kai opened his mouth to argue with Diable and then closed it again as Siltrake chimed in on his behalf. He gestured at Siltrake.

"The man, er, shape shifter has a point. And I'm sorry for shooting you. I thought you were a threat. Clearly I was mistaken." He didn't sound at all apologetic though. "Besides, it is likely that I won't be the only hunter desperate enough to hunt you down--even with a small bounty. Lots of young hunters start out small. They think it'll be easier than higher bounties." He rolled his eyes.

Diable sighed, clearly annoied with this argument. "I have been able to take care of myself for some amount of time, I will be fine. As long as I don't stay in the sunlight too long I should be just fine and my wound should heal in a matter of a few hours." Diable was a strubbron girl and did not like company whatsoever. She moved under a nearby tree to keep the sunlight off her papery pale skin.
"Why sunlight?" Kai inquired before he could stop himself. "Are you turning into a vampire?" The Day Walkers could last up to thirty days in the sunlight before it began to eat at their skin. But he wasn't too sure that was the case here. She didn't strike him as a Day Walker.

Diable rolled her eyes at that question. "I'm a Luner Demon. I belong in the dark of the night not the light of the day. Luna, moon, night, dark, all of which are the things I belong to. Luner Demons have always been nable to stay in the sunlight for a long periods of time. It slows our healing and takes our strenght, along with making it impossible to use our powers, but you probly already guessed that since the shadows left me when the sunlight hit me." She shrugged, not caring that she was giving out a weakness towards all Luner Demons.
Kai shook his head. Creatures of the dark were all the same; show 'em a little sunlight and they backed off. He should find a way to pocket some sunlight, it might help his bounty hunting a little. At least in terms of vampires and luner demons.

"So how long before that arm of yours heals?" If he sounded concerned, it was only because he was trying to wheedle out more information behind the luner demon's weaknesses and strengths. And if he faced one again, he wanted to know what he was up against.

Diable shrugged. "As long as I am in the shade about an hour or two. If in the sunlight twice as long as it would a human." Diable didn't really care much the others of her kind. The saying for the Luner Demons is: Every man for himself. There has never been a record time in history where Luner Demons worked together.
Siltrake smiled and then clapped his hands as if applauding the luner demon. he looked to the luner demon and grinned as he looked at her."ah yes, a Luner demon I have heard of your species though not very clear, moon demons how elegant. Ah yes, I am a shapeshifter madam Luner demon. Unforutunatly we can shift into any species and never get their side effects."He stopped talking and then looked at the luner demon walking around her studying her features and then backed off giving a broad grin. He shifted his features to accompany that off a luner demon his crimson red hair changed into a pale irovy white. HE smiled his eyes changing red and he bore the features of a lunar demon. He grinnedf and did an acrobatic pose."Ah yes madam, sure lunar demons may not want to work with humans. But at the same time, you are a very very young lunar demon. And to no offense madam. But I can also tell by the scent your giving off you are young."He said and did a bow and did a small dance getting feathers. "and Madam, besides if you were an older experienced demon, you wouldn't have let yourself get caught even in sunlight. Besides any one will ignore your features madam, By my bright colory displays. No one will pay attention to you. And im sure that is what you want. ":He said smiling looking at mainly at the Luner demon, his bright green eyes foucisng on her.

Diable jumped slightly at seeing Siltrake changing into looking like a Luner Demon. "Please, don't do that again." She warned, most Luner Demon's find it an insult to see someone unless trying to look like them, it's one of the reasons there are so little albinos. "Anyways, I usually rather be left alone all together. It is rare for me to even have someone else around unless their a hunter." She glanced at Kai, showing she did not trust one bit. Siltrake might, but Diable was one to hold a grudge on someone for quiet a time.
Siltrake frowned at the girls stubbornness however he knew he struck a nerve when ever he changed into her form.He stuck his tounge out and blinked a couple of times."oh pish posh, if you wish to be left alone. I guess that could not be helped. I just think there is strength in numbers. But I do understand I normally live a solitary life. No one to jest with, no one to play tricks on. No one to exchange a punch here and there.But madam Luner Demon, I do understand your reasoning Like creatures of the night or wolves they prefer solitudde not to be bothered by others. BUt here is the downside, wolves will eventually join a pack."He said in a bright smile wording his sentaces to confuse but at the same time strike a point. He hoped he could travel with the luner demon, seeing how he would love to find a way to make this demon smile and laugh. And if he were to encounter a demon, or perhaps another luner demon, he would know how to react to them.

Diable sighed. "Is there anyway that you all well let me be? It is naturtal for Luner Demons to be alone and most which would've killed you each for just trying to come along." Diable was tried of this back and forth agrument, she saw there was no way that the hunter or the shapeshifter was going to leave her alone about this. She didn't know about the swordsman would pester her about this as much as the others are.
Kai sighed and raised his hands in surrender. "Alright, fine. I won't follow you." Under his breath he added, "directly." Louder, "Does that make you happy?"

Maybe he was wrong to follow after her...but his Hunter training was adamant about pursuing a target until it was slain. Sterling had taught him that much on his first day.

Diable would have rather not have been found at all, since she believed she wasn't missing. "Good, now as for you two." She looked inbetween Siltrake and the swordsman. She was not pleased that there was still one person who wanted to acompany her in her travels while she rumored the world waiting for time to finally end.
Siltrake waved his hand in a way of nonchalantess and then looked at the luner demon exactly in her eyes yet again."Fine, fine fine. I shall leave you be and not follow you white haired one. But know this if you wandering about these woods i will be able to smell you, if you are cut. meaning if you are harmed."He said and bowed giving the luner demon fore warning that if she ever needed help he would be there to assit if need be. He then gave the hunter a rough pat on the back."Dont worry there old hunter. Im sure you'll find some way to get your bounty."He said with a grin planning to do some cheating on his behalf. More or less turn into a vicous creature terrorise a group of villagers and let Kai come and be the hero hunter bringing back the head of his form, or perhaps claws or a pelt.He grinned deviously at the thought of messing with people.
Kai shook his head and eyed Siltrake warily. "Very well, since it's obvious we're not going anywhere, I'll just head back now..."

He turned to go, having no intention of going much farther than out of immediate view.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Demon (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus