Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Quest For Magic [1x1]

Other Characters (played by Zephyrezz) Topic Starter

"I'm not sure yet...." Vincent answered honestly, eyeing her as she flew back up and down again. He wanted to shoot her, but it was frowned upon by the elders except in self defense. And she hadn't attacked him, yet. There was no law against shooting vampire's if they snuck into your bar in the middle of the night, since it was technically fair game. He didn't live in the bar itself; rather above it. Which meant she could enter as she pleased.

At her second statement, Vincent smirked. "Sweetie, I've killed many innocent lives before. Watched their loved one's faces at I ripped their throats out, so I know how to live with it alright." He snarled again, putting the safety back on his gun. "Follow me." Vincent managed not to snarl the words out, but to actually say them through clenched teeth as he unlocked the bathroom and marched into the main bar area.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat followed Vincent let me guess he's going to bring me somewhere privet and shoot me there. "How do you have no soul and where are you bring me" she answered I just want my brother back and why didn't he shoot me I could have ripped him apart by now.

Vincent ignored her and kept walking over to a section of the wall, sticking the gun into the front waistband of his jeans. Putting his hand to the wall, Vincent moved it back and forth as if looking for something. Whatever he was looking for became apparent as a section of the floor beside Vincent slid back, revealing a set of stairs leading who know's where.

"These are the tunnels every vampire in the city know's about, they'll lead you wherever you need to go. And don't worry, there are signs down there and lights." He smirked, turning on his heel to leave. Before he did though, he had one last thing to say. "I hope you find what you're looking for." Vincent muttered over his shoulder before he started walking back over to the steps leading up to his apartment, as if he didn't want to say it at all.

Kat smiles "thank you" she went down the tunnels and continues look for him. (Night time falls) Kat got out of the tunnels and goes to sit down at the bar to wait for Vincent. When she wanted to talk to him and question why didn't he shoot her so she sat on the stool an waited.

When Vincent got back to his apartment he collapsed onto his bed and fell asleep, the gun still in the front of his pants. When he woke up later, he noticed music coming from beneath his floorboards. I guess the bar opened..... He yawned and threw some clothes on; a pair of black pants and a blue muscle-shirt. Tying his boots up, Vincent walked downstairs into the waiting crowd. He pushed his way to the bar, noticing that Kat was sitting in the area he usually tended.

Great... Vincent let out a large yawn, grabbing a bottle of whisky for the first customer. When he finally got to Kat he was fully awake, ready to take on anything she threw at him. "What do you want?"

Kat says to Vincent "can I have a bloody Mary's this will be my last on in this town" she said with a frown. "I wont come back" she said with still a frown. Kat was vary sad because her brother wasn't in this town "ill just look for what I need somewhere else" she looked down at the table sobbing.

Not expecting her to actually order a drink, it took Vincent a moment to actually start prepping the drink. He could make the bloody mary better tonight, since he had more alcohol at his disposal. Grabbing some whiskey, vodka, and tequila, Vincent poured the drinks in equal amounts in the cup. Then he reached below the bar into a small refrigerated safe and grabbed the blood, O+. They had other blood besides O, but most of the blood suckers prefered it. Vincent filled the remainder of the glass with blood, which was about a fourth of the glass, and pushed the drink across the counter to Kat.

"That'll be seven fifty." He leaned on the counter, cracking his neck. Vincent didn't care that she was sobbing, he had just met her. But the sobbing had caught the attention of people nearby, and they were looking at them weird. "Stop crying, you're attracting attention." Vincent muttered.

Kat tried to stop but couldn't she placed 8 dollars on the counter then she went on her way saying "keep the change" she was eager to find him. Kat walked out of the bar and decided to go home and gets some rest before she left. Kat started to cry because she didn't know what to do with her. Am I ever going to find him if I do it will probable be to late.

"Gee, thanks." Vincent smirked, putting the cash in the register and keeping the measly 50¢. Shaking his head, Vincent served the next person in line. That chick is weird. He thought, grabbing the bottle of whisky and pouring a double shot for himself and a single for the man in front of him. It was the man's treat apparently, and Vincent wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Kat walked along the streets of Jurassic road "this street is really creepy at night". Kat looked at the street signs "hopefully there's a sign that will help me". She continues down the road and doesn't look back at the bar she suddenly heard a noise a bunch of werewolf's jump out of the trash can and started to surround her. The leader walked in between the werewolf's without being touched. The leader said "well well well what do we have here a human whos trying to get home" Kat said "look you don't know who your dealing with if you wish to keep your life I suggest you run now". The leader of the wolf pack said "heh BOYS GET HER" all of the werewolf started to charge at her.

Throwing his towel over his shoulder, Vincent tapped another bar tender on the shoulder and nodded. There were only a few days left until the full moon and he was getting restless, he needed to get outside for a while. Pushing his way through the crowded bar, Vincent made it outside without any drinks being spilled on him.

Once he was outside though, he smelled something that made him worry. Vincent could smell a group of were's closeby, and they smelled like they wanted a fight. That wasn't what worried him the most though, what made him start moving towards the scent was the other person he smelled. Kat. Even if she was a vampire, she wouldn't be able to take on that many werewolves this close to the full moon. But he would be, since he was more than just a werewolf.

Turning the corner, Vincent saw the group and cracked his neck. Oh course it's going to be Bat and his crew. He sighed, recognizing his old pack member. "BAT!" Vincent's eyes started glowing a bright golden color, visible in the darkness between streetlights.

All the crew members turned to look at Vincent "what are you doing here Vincent" she seem worried because she felt worried for some reason when she saw Vincent. "oh its you what are you doing here" "you Abandoned us are you here to beg to be back in the pack" he said with a smirk. Bat then said "boys forget about him lets focus on the human" Kat puts out her fangs bat said "A VAMPIRE heh this is going to be even more fun".

"I thought you learned your lesson the last time you turned your back on me." Vincent smiled a deadly smile, his eyes glowing brighter than before. His teeth slowly grew pointed as he started walking towards the group, his ears and fingers following suit. Vincent was stronger in a partial transformation than they were in a full one, one of the perks of being a hellhound shifter instead of a wolf.

Reaching the group, Vincent grabbed the throat of one of the men and threw him against the nearest storefront. He hit the side and fell to the ground in a heap, a pool of blood slowly expanding underneath him. "Who's next?" Vincent smiled with his mouth full of pointed teeth, flexing his claws slowly.

The rest of the group fled except for bat "you don't scare me" he said. Kat was in shock she got a little glass bottle and got some blood inside of it for later she put it in her pocket for safe keeping. Kat said "you need to be careful I seen this guy before there no joke last time I saw him I barley made it out alive" *shows scar in her knee and it doesn't look good.

Vincent grinned, knowing full well he didn't give that scar to her. She was helping him out for some reason. "Better listen to the girl Bat, I won't go easy like last time. You were in a cast for what, 3 weeks before you could shift? This time you won't live." The glowing of Vincent's eyes got even brighter, as if awaiting the moment when Vincent would tear his throat out.

Bat Ran up to Vincent and Hit him in the arm he backed up so he could have a clear shot. As soon as Kat saw him throw a punch Kat bolted to the side of the building as she watched them fight she didn't know what to do. Kat got out the blood bottle, poured some in a bowl that she "borrowed" from a house. She poured some blood in the bowl and picks some grass, dirt and a flower. She grabbed some powder that she got from a witch and put in the bowl and mixed it with a stick until It was a liquid and put it in the little bottle and sealed it not vary tight and waits for the perfect time to give it to Vincent.

Vincent smiled, which looked ridiculous with his teeth sharp and pointed. "Bad idea." He growled, lunging forward. Vincent swung his arm around, clawing at Bat's chest. Red blossomed where Vincent's claws raked through the flesh on Bat's chest, but he didn't pause or falter in his attack.

With a mighty roar, Vincent threw Bat to the ground and stomped on his leg. The shattering of the bones in his leg wasn't loud enough to be heard over Bat's howl of pain. Showing no mercy, Vincent repeated the torture on Bat's other leg. "I told you that you weren't going to get off easy this time." Vincent growled, his eyes glinting. It was as if he was enjoying himself, which he actually was.

"Shall you beg for mercy now?" Wiping the blood off his claws using his pants leg, Vincent looked down at Bat.

Kat put the little bottle away in her bag I guess you don't need this. Kat watch's Vincent as he stomps on Bat with anger and rage when Kat saw the blood she wanted the blood to drink but she didn't want to end up in the fight so she stood her guard. Kat finally said "I think you tortured they wolf enough let him go".

Vincent growled, turning towards Kat with his glowing yellow eyes. He eyed her with uncontrollable rage for a few seconds before calming down a bit, gaining some sense. "Fine." Vincent forced the word out, turning back towards Bat. "If I ever see you in my bar again, I will pour wolfsbane down your throat and lock you in a silver box." He threatened, kicking Bat in the face to knock him out.

Once Bat was knocked out, Vincent looked down at his bloody clothes and sighed. "These were new clothes." He didn't sound too sad about it though. "Where you going kid?" He asked the ground, the question actually aimed at Kat.

Kat replied with "I'm going to find him" she got up and said "thanks for helping me I would have been eaten alive" she continued to walk the way she was walking. As she was walking she put her head down and sobbed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Quest For Magic [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus