Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Kim wrote:
Andryn wrote:
Kim, that is the greatest food site on the planet. Somebody made a mug purely out of woven bacon. And then filled it with cheese.

WHAT

WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE?
WANT ONE? THEN GET TO WEAVING.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I love TIWYF. I should have taken a pic of my Superbowl dip and posted it. (2.25 pounds of beef, 3 pounds of velveeta, 2 cups of shredded "Fiesta blend" cheese, then chopped green onions, normal onions, tomatoes, and spices.)

As for drinks... whenever we eat at Noodles and Company, I make this really awesome soda. It's orange soda, low sugar lemonade, blue drink, and a bit of Sprite, with a lemon wedge squeezed and dropped in. It looks dark green and healthy, though it really isn't. XD

I also find various fruit juices super-refreshing, and I have a soft spot for raspberry tea. I also loooove Kool-Aid with half the sugar that it calls for, which is how I get a lot of water.
Dragonfire Moderator

'Blue drink', Heimdall? Dare I ask? XD

I can't drink traditional Kool-Aid - well, I really shouldn't drink it to begin with, since the sugar does bad things to diabetic!me, but there's just so much sugar in it if prepared normally that it doesn't even taste good.
...And I've been known to go on Pixi-Stix benders before. >.>

Crystal Light is awesome, though. I just remembered I have some in the cupboard.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I think it's blue Powerade. X)

I can be overwhelmed by sugar sometimes, so I don't like Kool-Aid prepared normally unless it's a rare treat. It's more sour and tart than anything when you prepare it with half sugar... really works well with the lemon variety! :3
Tea. Juuuust tea. What variety is a whole different question, and depends on my mood.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus