Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Rise Of Tarma- The Beginging

"Ch... Chi..." The creatures mumbled, trying to pronounce the word child.
stormreacher (played by stormjl)

The foreign elf mumbles to herself "I suppose this is why my people distrusted magic." She calms herself slightly seeing the towns folk step back and tells the child " well thank you... Older child... this does make it easier to learn the ways of your people and maybe even get some food." her stomach grumbles loudly she places her hand on her stomach and she says well I suppose your in no danger then and I am of no need, but I will ask "How do I leave this place? it is quite large and confusing I have been lost for the entire day and have not ate in two I must hunt and make myself shelter I do not feel safe in your stone walls." as she says this she looks around and runs her finger in her hair. You realize shes actually quite filthy is patched with dirt on various places, her hair is slightly tangled, her cloak smells that of a dead animal with many rips and underneath you think she might not be wearing much if anything.
Tarma (played by LadyVanyel) Topic Starter

the young princesses looked around seeing no actual walls for Avalon was just an open land except the palace winch was gated. "Here..if you allow me we can get you fed and helped" her voice staying soft and calm as she was eyeing the other creature that still was lurking. "We can get you cleaned and rested for it is far to late to travel."

the foreigner blushes lightly and says " I might have been exaggerating about the walls." as she looks around as well " but it feels like it!" then she feels she might pass out before she hunts anything and nods and say "very well ill accept your offer. I guess there will be no harm in that.. maybe." She gives a gesture of thanks. She looks at the creature and says "by the way what is that thing I've never seen one in my lands?"

the princess giggled lightly "If I knew..I'd tell..but maybe i can get it to speak to us" she slowly approached the creature placing a plate of food before it as it had he potion containing the ability to speak and be understood was within the food she slowly stepped back no noticing a large tear in her side where she was now bleeding from her fall

well my name is "stormreacher it soumds alot different in my language." she introduces herself as the girl gives a plate of food to the creature. when the girl notices her cut with the blood, storm says "well you help me I help you." She rummaged within her tattered cloak and pulls out a small leather pouch she opens it an pulls out what looks like a mashed green plant. she then speaks "if you dont mind?"
The creatures approached the food and eating greedily, it's tail curing up around itself. When it was done it have a grunt, then pushed its head against the princess. It circles her like a cat, it's tail coming up and down steadily.

The princess stayed still trying to understand what was going on as she watched the creature circle her she put her hand to her bleeding wood forgetting about it almost. She ran her hand over it finding the bone of the corset had made a large wound within her side. She looked to the young woman nodding in allowing the aid for this kind of wound she would not deal herself for fear of messing it up

storm tries to find a good position while the creature circles the princess. "kind of a nusance at the moment" she thinks to herself. then lifts the part of the corset and placed the green mush on it and says "your gonna feel a strong tingly sensation but it only means its working." Under her breathe she says "Athil ma dal." and the green plant glows a light blue color and the wound is gone not even a scar left. Storm raises up and says "There you go." She cluches her head lighty and sways side to side but regains her composer quickly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Rise Of Tarma- The Beginging

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus