Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Sky (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( Like this ))

It been a few months but though her piano playing was amazing not many people cared about just the piano so her music wasn't selling all that well " Well... at least i have you... though it sucks nobody wants my music"she sighed looking at him with her pink eyes shining ~you're in love with him arnt you?~ the voice hissed Sky sighed a little.
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

Thanks)

"I'm sure they'll get interested... They have to. You're so good." It'd been a few months so far, which was weird for Sariel, as he'd only been used to about a week or two per target.

Sky smiled " well its thanks to you for helping me do this." she said ~ i am... but i souldent be... when he leaves i will just be alone again~ she replied to the voice ~ alone? but you have me~ the voice hissed Sy shook her head " damn it i hate this voice in my head" she groned

"What's... Wrong, Sky?" he asked. In the months she'd needed him, she'd become one of his favorite humans.

Sky sighed " it's just the voices i here.... there teasing me " she said looking down

"About what?" Maybe I could help her... Maybe I could at least make her feel better about it.

Sky blined and turned a little red " oh... umm..." she said not sure what to say

"If you're uncomfortable telling me, you don't need to." Though he was worried about her, he knew he couldn't force her to say anything.

" Sariel..." she said looking at him again " I.. I don't want you to leave me... Before I meet you I was so alone.. that and everything else made me not want to even be alive... then you came and everything has gotten so much better... But.. I know i shouldn't have... knowing you have to leave.. but i still couldn't help it.." she said looking down haveing started crying again " I.. I Love you..." she said still looking down.

He blushed at the words 'I love you,' having not heard them spoken to him in his career as an angel. The only thing he could really think was that she was lying.

"That can't be..." he said quietly. "That can't be right."

Sky looked at him after not hearing a response.

"Are you sure, Sky? Are you sure you... love me?"

sky nodded " i do. " she said " I just didn't want to say anything because I know you have to leave me. But the more i thought about not haveing you by my side the more i realized how i felt" she said

"But why me? Over everyone else, why me?"

" Becuase you're the first person who hasn't abandoned me, after knowing my problems... The only one who has ever shown you care about me... But I also feel safe with you" she said

"But you know I'm going to leave, and..." he stopped himself.

Sky looked down " I know... I'm so stupid" she said covering her face with her hands.

"You're not," Sariel said, walking over to her and putting his arm around her.

" i am.. i let myself fall in love when i know its only going to end in more pain" she whimpers as she cries

"You're not. Sky, you can't help something like that."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus