Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Sky (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

sky blinked " uh... alright." she said returning her head to her knees ~ who is this guy?~ she thought with a small yawn
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

"Hey, you there?" he hissed to the voice.
I'm here.
"I need a favor. My target needs feathers. Could you, maybe, send me a few? I know the other angels drop them sometimes!"
... I'll see what I can do.

Sky sits there quietly until she feels something crawling on her arm and she looks seeing a spider she screeched and swatted it off her. ~ damn it i hate spiders....~ she sighed.

Suddenly, as though falling from a bird, a few white feathers floated down to Sariel. He snatched them from the air and went back to Sky.
"Here you go."

Sky blinks " Thanks... where did you get these, there amazing... iv never seen feathers this white" she said looking them over. Outside the storm had stopped and turned into a quiet rain.

"Oh, you know, they're dove's feathers. I carry them for trading and selling, but, uh, keep 'em. I have a lot," Sariel lied.

" Thanks." she said sighing as she looked in her bags for anything to eat and pulled out a cereal bar " You hungry?" she asked offering him one.

You don't need to eat...
"Eh, no thanks, I ate before I left."
To go where!?
"Because I had to buy something and then it started raining!" he said, as though arguing with someone, which he was- a voice only angels could hear.

Sky nodded and put the other Cereal bar away and opened her own " im sky by the way" she said looking at him with her pink eyes

"That's pretty," Sariel said, finding a nearby place to sit. "I'm Sariel."
She might not be able to remember that-
"Stop saying that!" Sariel snapped at the voice

" Sariel? that's an interesting name.. i like it" she said with a smile and then looked around " its a shame this place is in such bad shape... why can't they fix it instead of tearing it down?" she asked

"Thanks, and, uh, I dunno. They build bigger churches. They replace their old ones. This one's just... Old."

" Guess it's worthless.. like i am " she sighed taking a bite of the Cereal bar " nobody wants anything.. building or person thats falling apart and need t much work to bother helping" she said

"You're worth something to someone," he said, shrugging. You're worth something to me because I need to protect you. "Trust me on that."

" if I do, I sure haven't felt it seen them... My own family abandoned me because of my mental issues... I can't get a job because I suffer from panic attacks" she sighed shaking her head " I'm just a screwed up mess that douses not even deserve to me here"

"Well, if you only knew what kinda people were tryin'ta help you," Sariel began, "You'd know you're not some ordinary person."

What are you trying to do here!?

"Can you not!?" Sariel snapped at the voice.

" help me.... who would help a mess like me" she said pulling her knees closer to herself as she began to cry.

"Maybe there's a... friend, family member, acquaintance," angel... He said. "W-Why are you crying?"

" my family abandoned me.... people don't trust the mentally unstable girl" she whimpered " this is one of my issues... I can't control my emotions... and I just brake down"

"There's someone. Maybe an angry voice. Who knows!"
You know, I heard that!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus