Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey--*trip* *WHACK*

Who put that rake there?!
*ahem*
So what do you put in an introduction, anyway? I feel like I'm at an AA meeting. "Hello, my name is Cecilia. I am addicted to writing and enjoy feeding that addiction via text roleplay. I have no intentions of stopping or going through any 12 Steps. Thank you." I guess I should add that the main reason I really enjoy text roleplay is because it's 2 or more people writing a story together. I like that the only rules are the ones that you come up with yourselves beforehand. So... Hello =)
Dragonfire Moderator

Hi!

And, er, sorry about the rake.
Kim Site Admin

I agree whole heartedly!!

And also I love snails.
I failed wholeheartedly and thought that was a knocked arrow at first. Then I cleaned off my glasses and looked your icon back over.

At any rate, welcome to RPR! :D Always pleased to see another writing-addicted jump on board our merry band of roleplaying!
WELCOME, NEWEST VISITOR TO THE REALM WHICH I RULE. YOU WILL, OF COURSE, BE EXPECTED TO BEGIN YOUR WORSHIP OF ME IMMEDIATELY. I ACCEPT OFFERINGS IN THE FORM OF BAKED GOODS, VARIOUS CURED MEATS, CASH, OR RITUALISTIC SACRIFICE. OH, AND I HOPE YOUR KNEES AREN'T BAD. YOU'LL BE ON THEM A LOT HERE.

YOU KNOW, WHILE YOU'RE WORSHIPING ME AND WHATNOT.

Seriously tho, welcome.
Kim Site Admin

Dude, Andryn. Calm down. No more Starbucks for you.
alabaster_snail Topic Starter

I can see that I'm going to like it here. It looks like there a lot of cool people to talk to, and while I haven't been able to write or RP as much as I'd have like to these past several years, boy oh boy am I going to fix that. It's marvelous and luvverly to meet you all =)
Oh Andryn, you accept tribute in the form baked goodies, beef jerky and demonic sacrifice?! Me too!
HAHAHAHAHOOHAHAHA!!!
Kim wrote:
Dude, Andryn. Calm down. No more Starbucks for you.
NO. YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. IT'S MINE.

...the prreeecioussssssss...

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey--*trip* *WHACK*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus