Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cursed Beings (open)

Jarvis (played by Rudito01)

"you just can't stop following me can you?" said Jarvis as he got to the ground. They had gotten away from the deamon but he didn't seam happy to have lost his dinner.
Cuda (played by StillDoll)

"Well if you dont want my help, i will just leave you here to die," Cuda snapped then folded her wings tightly against her back and stalked away into the trees.

" wait!!" now Jarvis was really screwed. Why could he not close his mouth for once. He ran to the woods following Cuda. He ran as fast as he could and could not find her. "Cuda!!" yelled Jarvis "come on I really need you!" this was the first time he felt afraid since his 'incident' with Nico.

There was a Thud in the distance. Jarvis ran without stoping. The trees behind him were cracking and there burst out the deamon king. " common big guy, can't you leave me alone for a few minutes I just got rejected" the deamon just stood there looking at Jarvis." hello is any one home? Did I confuse your small brain with my talking?" then it happened. The deamon king exploded and transformed into a short man. " well it seamed we have a new toy" said the man " let's see how long you can last in the dark realm" the man stepped forward and pushed Jarvis with an energy blast. Jarvis fell back into a dark hole where no end seamed to be for the fall.

Cuda stopped and watched as Jarvis fell. Sighing, she dove into the hole and just managed to grab Jarvis. Before she had to pull up and fly back to the surface. She soared above the trees then dove back down to the ground. She roughly dropped Jarvis to the ground.
"You should feel lucky i was merciful," she snapped when she landed next to him.

Jarvis did nothing he just sat there shocked

As he had fallen the stranger had shown Jarvis images of destruction and death, too much for a human.

Cuda leaned down to his height then touched his head. The images disspersed and Cuda stood back up.
"Demon gods usually use such trickery," she said dismissively.

Jarvis gasped and stood up in a flash."don't leave me alone again!" now Jarvis understood how hard surviving was going to be.

Cuda looked taken aback at first then nodded.
"Fine," she said dismissively.

Jarvis looked up and asked "where are we?"

"Your on the island of the condemned. Or thats what i like to call it. The gods banish men who have sinned against them here," Cuda informed before turning and starting to walk away.
"If your hungry, follow me." she ordered.

Jarvis followed Cuda without question. Maybe trusting someone won't be so bad.

After a while, Cuda stopped and leaped into a tree. Climbing up she grabbed something then dropped down.
She tossed Jarvis a spiky red fruit.

Jarvis caught the strange fruit. " what is this?" asked Jarvis.

He smashed the fruit open and tasted it. It had a sweet taste to it. "this is great really tell me what it is!"

Jarvis finished eating the fruit and waited for Cuda
Lazaro (played by Rudito01)

Lazaro had spent five years looking for Jarvis, and now he had a good idea where he was. As he ran down the street sword in hand and with a lot of spells ready he headen to the god's palace. on these years looking for Jarvis Lazaro had to learn a lot of fighting and magic. as he arived to the palace the sheathed his sword and pulled out his magic dager. with this not eaven a god could defeat him.
Lazaro (played by Rudito01)

"Zeus!" yelled Lazaro. "So i see you haved arived" said the god Zeus" but you are a bit too late, your brother is gone to the island of the condemned"
thats all Lazaro needed to start his anger."YOU DID WHAT!" KAzari could not take this. He had spent too long searching for his brother too lose him for real this time.
Lazaro charged at the god dodging the attacks to stop him. with all his force Lazaro threw his dager at the god hitting him on the belly. "BRING HIM BACK" screamed Lazaro enraged."its too late he hasd been marked he will never leave" with all the force he had Lazaro drew his sword and tried to decapitate the god but he wasn't fast enough. The god maked him just like he did to Jarvis and sent him to the island of the condemned.

Cuda hopped down from the tree, holding another fruit. Biting into it, she ate it quickly.
"They do not have a name. Another man has joined us on the island. I will let you know that i am the only who can leave this place," Cuda replied and gave him some extra information.
"Stay here, where it is safe. I will come back for you after i have seen this new man," she ordered then spread out her wings. She lifted into the air and flew towards the middle of the island.
The man that had been banished here was seconds from the demon god's path. Swooping down like an eagle, she caught the man as he fell towards the island. His wieght made her dip towards the island but she quickly gained balance. Flying to the cliff, she dropped him onto the ground and landed lightly beside him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cursed Beings (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus