Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A Fun Little Exercise

*applaudes*
Oh, this is interesting. I'm definitely having a go at it. I'm going with the female archer/ranger. :) Shall I send you a message when I'm done with her?
Andryn Topic Starter

dreamscape wrote:
Oh, this is interesting. I'm definitely having a go at it. I'm going with the female archer/ranger. :) Shall I send you a message when I'm done with her?
Send me a link to the character's RPR page when you're finished, or whatever other profile system you use for him/her. And remember- just because you aim for one spot doesn't mean you'll land that one. If somebody comes up with a better idea, I'll give it to them, so step it up! lol
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm working on one now, but I don't want to make an RPR page for her. (Well, maybe I will just for fun, but it'll be deleted later.) Is it okay if I end up just posting the info in a reply?
Andryn Topic Starter

However you feel most comfortable, as long as it has all the info I need :)
Ilmarinen Moderator

Andryn Topic Starter

Oh jeez, Heim, nice! I love it. Well thought out and believably balanced- not necessarily a master of one weapon, but versed in many. And the flail? Now that's something I don't get to see often. You nailed it, bro.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Woot! Thanks!
Dragonfire Moderator

Hilde sounds like someone Serenne would pal up with, amazingly enough for the reticent latter-lass, hehe.
SeraphicStar

I love Hilde. :)

Who's sneaky? I'm sneaky.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Thanks guys! If I were a woman, Hilde is exactly the kind of woman I'd be. :P
I'm currently working on a person. It's taking some time, 'cause life's been keeping me busy. But I'll have him up as soon as I get everything figured out. xD
I think I'm gonna demand RP on him when I create him. I feel like he's gonna be fun to RP as xD
Random question... Does it count if I already have one made...? Cause if so then...well...yeah... Heh.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Lance2011 wrote:
Random question... Does it count if I already have one made...? Cause if so then...well...yeah... Heh.
Andryn wrote:
Note: Pre-existing characters aren't really what I'm looking for. I want something brand new, so get to imagining!
Andryn Topic Starter

Heimdall wrote:
Lance2011 wrote:
Andryn wrote:
Note: Pre-existing characters aren't really what I'm looking for. I want something brand new, so get to imagining!
What he said lol
Eh. Well I'm working on another right now anyways. He's got quite the unique weapon too. Heh.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A Fun Little Exercise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus