Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wrath of The Queen (closed)

Shadow wolf (played by Scarletwolf)

Shadow wolf wonders still what is going on. how come things have to be like this is just wish there was a way to fix things like it was before cause everything just feels wrong.she thought to herself. "so where do we take him to help him" she asked the other man."not being nosey at all but what's you names" she asked the two people. "Cause I really didn't catch your names and I'm alone my family is killed so I just need names so I know who to help" she said
Akuma (played anonymously)

Continuing his work he began to open his eyes. He began to notice what he was doing. The same thing he'd been doing for a week. He was crafting a broadsword. Unfortunately, the way he was making it was not his employer had requested. His employer wanted something that held the cross in the blade. He had crafted, once again, something like a giant saw. This one held the image of dragon's face, maw gaping open to form the blade.
Angrim (played by floatch)

Morcant drops his arm to his side and hurriedly sheathes his sword and places his shield on his back. He picks up his pace, kicking away crumbling debris from his front of him as a halfhearted attempt to search for people buried in the wreckage. He reaches the man who he'd been shouting to and extends his arm for a handshake. "I am Morcant, pleasure to meet you. The sooner we leave this place the better."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wrath of The Queen (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus