Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunter {Open}

John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

John dodged the rock and had a deadly glare in his eyes, meaning he was no longer joking. "I don't care weather you were once human or not, to me you are nothing but an evil blood sucker." His voice was deeper than before and annoied.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily smiled " thats what i want " She then threw a peice of glass at him

John dodged the piece of glass.

Emily grabbed the guys by the throat and threw him

John landed against a wall and rubbed his throat. I'm running out of time, I need to finish this quickly. He chraged right at her and the dagger landed into her stomach. John pulled the dagger out and kicked her into a wall.

Emily hit the wall as her gash bleed. She went underneath the guy and kicked his feet making him fall. She was covered in her own blood but it started to heal.She jumped out onto the roof

John stood up and followed after her on top of the roof. "Don't think you are getting away that fast." He grabbed the back of her shirt collar and stabbed her in the back, right where the heart is.

Emily felt pain go through her and she fell to the ground. She closed her eyes as blood came from her but she knew how to do this. She let a mist come from her mouth as it started to close up the wound and start to help her heart keep going.

John saw this was where he would catch her at her weakest point and beheaded the girl. There was no way in the world to surive from having your head cut off.

Emily looked at the guy and kicked his legs out and rolled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunter {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus