Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunter {Open}

John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

John dodged the shard of glass with easy and sighed at seeing Emily run off to a different room. "I just want to get this over with, I don't have time for tricks and games." He followed her to the other room and pulled his silver sword out to let it gleam moonlight off it from the holes in the walls.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily smiled " We all know that. " She pushed him down again and then got onto his back and pushed him to the floor. " Any last words "

John smriked. "Just one." He pushed her off of him and stabbed her in thearm, pinning her to the wall. "Murderer."

Emily bared her fangs as she felt her arm get stabbed. She could smell blood and then she looked at him. She swung up her legs and then pushed him to the ground. She took the thing that stabbed me in the arm out. I bring it up to my lips and lick the blood. She grabbed her cross and the dagger went straight through it and then cross fell.

A light went off and then her hair turned white. Her boy matured and her voice changed. Her real Vanpire was here. She bared her teeth as a red light surrounded her.

John stood up and grabbed his sword from the girl forcefully. He glared at her for even touching it; that was something most vampires didn't live to tell or try. He waited for her next move before he went in for the kill.

((Do you want Emily to die?))

(( truly not but if you do let's add some action ))

Emily kicked him back down and her strength grew. She flew up into the air. She pulled a knife from her dress. " come on "

((Alright))

John smriked and looked up at her. "This isn't a fair fight but if you insist." He got into fighting postion, ready for whatever she has for him now that she wasn't holding back and niether was he.

Emily pulled a small dagger from her hair letting her hair down. She threw it at the guy hitting his arm

That was a mistake of Emily's, the arm she hit had no feeling in at all but worked as if it did. He smriked and pulled the dagger out of his arm without even a flinch. "Mistake number one." He chraged at her, his sword in poistion to stab her in her heart.

Emily jumped up and over him. She flew through the house and into the next room. She stopped and did a back flip sending red disk out that made the rumble fall

John followed behind Emily when she flew out of the room and into another room. "Can you stop this stupid child like game of cat and mouse?"

Emily looked " its the way i play my game " She turned into a tiger and rammed into him knocking him down and jumping backwards

John stood up and dusted off his jeans that were starting to tear in some places. He glared at Emily. "I don't have time for this, I need to get this over with and soon." He chraged at her again, with his sword raised.

Emily grabbed his sword and threw it off to the side. She turned into a human. She punched him in the nose and licked the blood from her hand

John stumbled backwards from the punch, his nose was broken and bleeding. He made dive behind Emily to get his sword, since that was the only weapon he had.

Emily saw him try to grab his sword and picked it up " is this what you want? " She said holding it in the air

John glared at her, that was the only thing he could use as a deffence besides the holy water and crosses tht he was doubting would kill her. He clenched his teeth together.

Emily touched it with a piece of her cross and it started melting. She threw it off. She looked at him and pushed him down

john stared in horrow that soon turned to hatard. That sword was given to him by his master and now a vampire melted. "You bitch" He hissed at her as she pushed him to the ground. He kicked her off of him and remembered the dagger he pulled out of his arm that was left in the other room. He stood up and ran to the pervious room they were in and grabbed the dagger. "You play dirty, vampire."

Emily looked " I was born to " She said back flipping and sending a red disk at him which blew up some of the rock

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunter {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus