Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secrets of the forest(open)

Alvis Wulfgar (played by Pirate) Topic Starter

Brudvig tried to fight the feeling of having to listen to her, but his muscles seemed to have made the descision for him. He walked over there with his face like a zombie and Harveld looking at him with a face that can only be described as the face of confusion and sadness."Brother!" He yelled."What are you doing!!" Brudvig wanted to reply, but his throat was dry. Instead he looked at Harveld, his eyes pleading for him to run away while he can."What have you done with my brother!!" The Viking yelled angrilly.
Valendeer Rossa (played anonymously)

"He is my little pet, I am a vampire... as you both know. But I am a speacial kind of vampire, a purblood vampire. This meaning, sense I did not kill this man, he is now my drudge or servant. I will treat him sweatly though." Valendeer wraped her arms around the viking and kissed at his neck sweatly. "Im not some ruthless killing beast, I only eat my fill. But I will keep this one."

"No you will not you scum!" Harveld yelled in frustration."Come back to me, brother! We can kill her with ease!" But Brudvig didn't reply, his eyes were drawn to Valendeer and it was impossible to look away from her.

In pure rage Harveld charged towards her, his stake at hand."Die you piece of shit!" He yelled as he aimed the wooden stake for her chest.

Valendeer simply moved Brudvig in front of her chest. "Youll have to kill us both then~ Just let me take him and have my fun." Valendeer said as she licked the vikings neck softly, her teeth skimming his soft, plump skin. "Im not a mean vampire, till someone crosses me."

Brudvig stood before his vampiric mistress protectively. His mind was slowly being addled into believing his reason of living was to protect her. The man's fighting was for naught.

Harveld did not want to kill his brother. He started trembling with rage."No mean vampire, you say?" His voice was rather calm and cold."You just took my brother away, and you dare justify it!?" The angry Viking stepped back."I will not forget this. No, I will call a hunt on you. One way or another, I'll see that you're skinned alive and I'll have your head upon my hearth, I promise you this, you sick motherless bastard!" And with that he ran off into the night. Brudvig watched his brother run off as the last of his free will dissapeared into a cloud of darkness.

Valendeer wrapped her arms around the man. "May you tell me what to call you dear?" she whispered softly to him. "I kept you for a reason plaything~ I took a bit of a liking to you." She giggled softly, her fingers splayed accost his chest. The other man didnt scare her.

It was done. Brudvig now truly believed Valendeer was his reason of living and would follow her every command. He was still the same Viking, only with different believes now."Brudvig Windborn, my lady." He spoke in a calm tone."I'm overjoyed you prefer me over my brother. I always had a feeling I was the better looking one in the family." he chuckled. The Viking kept his hands to himself unlike Valendeer. He was not used to this type of hierarchy and didn't know how to respond.

"You are very good looking indeed, Brudvig~! And I want you to call me Valendeer~ I will keep you for a while dear, your to cute to get rid of so soon, plus I swore to keep you alive." She smiled and nibbled on his neck before taking his hand. "I have a home deep in these woods, Im sure you will enjoy it as I do~ Its a large home really. Ive lived under all your noses for years~"

Brudvig smiled."Valendeer it is, my lady. Keep me around for as long as you have need of me, I live to serve." He pledged himself to her. When she mentioned a home his eyes seemed to widen."I remember a place. Either a cabin or an old fortress. The villagers never dare to come near it."

"So the town know of my little home do they? Its a cabin with a large ston wall around it. So you must be right dear." Valendeer laced her fingers in with his larger ones, her body leaning to him a bit. "You are a strong man Brud, you will be fun to play with and fill me up without me haveing to kill you. Do you enjoy the high my bites give you?"

"I highly doubt you'll have to fear the villagers. Two times we went in the woods now and we couldn't stop you. It's Harveld you must be weary of. My brother knows many people. You'd do well to move, my lady. Though for the moment we are safe." The Viking grinned."Getting bitten by you is like getting praise from the Gods, my lady Valendeer. As long as I live I will enjoy them."

Soon they where inside the cover of her home, she had lead him into a large bed chamber, the color scheme was a deep red color. "I mush... play with you Brud." She pushed him to the bed, her fangs elongating, as her eyes changed into a deep purple color. "feed me deary~"

The home looked quite ancient to Brudvig's standards, though this was normal. The vampire was 200 years old after all."Cozy, I suppose. You could do with a fire-" He almost instantly fell into the large bed, still in his heavy armor as his eyes were drawn to Valendeer's fangs. A desire for her bites filled him."My lady Valendeer, I am all yours." He said on a soft tone.

Her fangs slid easly into his neck, her tongue lapping at his neck softly. Her hand moved in his hair, as she pressed to him. "Your a good pet, Brud~ I shall grant you at least one wish, that is if I can fufill it."

"One, you say." His voice went deeper as Valendeer carresed him. He had found the courage to playfully fondle his fingers through her hair as well. The Viking looked her in her eyes for a few moments."Then promise me, when you are done with me, you will allow me to die fighting, so that I one day may go to Valhalla. For all the love I bare for you, I cannot shame my name by not meeting my brethren in the eyes of the Gods." He explained, hoping that this wish would get fulfilled, should the day come.

"I dont plan to rid of you anytime soon Brud~ but I shall let you die fighting if this is your only wish~" She whispered softly in his ear, her hands skimming on his neck softly.

[Sorry. Appearantly my post never got through D: ]

Brudvig's hairs started to stand up as Valendeer got more touchy with him. He looked outside of the window for a moment and only saw the cold dead night. Not a sound was to be heard."It is, my lady. I am at your service whenever you need me. Allow me to suggest I'd do best as a guard of some sort." He proposed."When Harveld comes back, you'll need someone who'll stand up for you. Let me be that person, my lady. I won't dissapoint."

"You would fight your own brother? Hmmm~ Very brave of you Brud. Now tell me why~" She kissed at his neck, biteing here and there

His fingers remained in her hair, stroking it gently as he took a deep breath."Becuase he's determined. I honestly wouldn't be able to kill him, and he wouldn't kill me. I can buy you time to leave, or something like that." His tone sounded worried."I know you don't see him as a threat, but you should. Harveld is dangerous. He'll deffinatly kill you when you lower your guard."

"The only time I plan to lower my guard is.." She moved so she faced him on his lap. "right now~" Her lips pressed to his, her body melting with his. Valendeer was always awear, so she wasnt fully letting her gaurd down, but it was at ease.

(Should we take this to PM?}

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secrets of the forest(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus