Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secrets of the forest(open)

Alvis Wulfgar (played by Pirate) Topic Starter

Harveld grumbled loudly. Brudvig tapped his leg with the flat of his axe."Are you really going to feel insulted by a little girl?!" This did not have the wished effect though.

Harveld just yelled louder."You bastard child, I'll be back and your head will be mounted up my wall, you hear me!?!" He kept his back against Brudvig's though, even if only it was to steal his axe once Valendeer got close again.

((OOC: I have to say, you know how to keep a bunch of Vikings at bay))
Valendeer Rossa (played anonymously)

"Sure it will " She giggled

This angered Harveld even more. Without hesitation he grabbed Brudvig's axe without doubt and charged towards Valendeer."Harveld! Stop!" Brudvig yelled as he ran after him. Now all he had was a shield to protect himself in case the vampire wanted to have a bite at him. But he was more worried his brother was going to face his death. Harveld was not expierienced with an axe, it required more than simply hacking and smashing at your foe.

Valendeer didnt move, this axe would not kill her and they didnt know it yet. This man, called Harveld, could hack at her all you wished, she would only laugh at him while she healed before is human eyes. "Take me human~" She teased as he came closer.

In pure bloodlust Harveld kept hacking and slashing at any random spot on her body. Though she might feel the pain steel piercing her, she would indeed not die from it.

Eventually Brudvig caught up with Harveld and grabbed his axe back from him, smacking him over his head."You do NOT take another man's weapons, you hear me!?" He yelled as his eyes went over to the vampire. He pushed Harveld aside."It's obvious we can't defeat you. Let us perhaps come to an agreement. There has been enough bloodshed." He said, his shield and axe lowered.

Valendeers deep cuts soon became smooth skin, her body back into perfection. "And what is it you humans can possibly spike my interest?"

Brudvig's breathing became heavy. What could they possibly offer in trade for their lives? This creature seemed immortal.

"Well... I have no idea. What is your desire?" Brudvig asked, trying to sound diplomatic. Halverd did not like it though."Is this what the great Brudvig Windborn is reduced to? Talking?" Brudvig glared at his fellow soldier angrilly."If you wish to throw your life away for no reason, be my guest! But I still have a purpose to fulfull!"

Valendeer walked up to the man offering. "I only want a sip, I promise you will like it, you may even beg for more!" Valendeer touched his neck, her blood red eyes locking his to hers. "Just a simple bite~" she cooed in hos ear as she ran her wet tongue along his neck.

Mesmerised by the voice of the vampire, Brudvig did not move an inch. he stood there completely hypnotised and would allow Valendeer to have a bite. But she did not count on Harveld to interupt. Without hesitation he swings his maul against her head, causing her to stay away from Brudvig's neck.

"What is wrong with you, Windborn! Didn't you see how this beast sucked our friend dry!? And you'd allow her to do the same!?" Bruvdig held his head. It was as if he woke up from a short sleep."We can't kill her, but we can deffinatly stop her. Cut off her head."

Val was crouched down looking up at Brudvig. "Im no lier, I keep my word, I will not suck you dry sir~." She was frowning, a bit put off by the rough man that hit her. She wasnt lieing to the men, she wouldnt kill them if they just let her drink.

Brudvig kept Harveld away from her."Brother, I would rather cut her to pieces as well, but there is wisdom in knowing when you can't win! Let the creature have her fun for now. I'll gladly sacrifice myself. We'll go back to town and do some research. We cannot fight her blindly, do you understand me!?" He shook Harveld out of his bloodrage and the man kneeled onto the ground in defeat. He knew Brudvig was right. He just couldn't see him suffer. The large Viking dropped his shield, axe and nasal helmet, revealing his hair and full face now."You've won. Take your bite and then let us go."

"Which one do you wish me to bite men~?" Valendeer said as she circled the men, looking on them as her prey. Indeed, she was not going to kill either man even though she could easily do with a quick break of their necks. She was humbled that they would willing give her the blood instead. Valendeer could only hope the one that gave the blood would enjoy the high of her bite enough to come back again and again for more bites~

Brudvig fell to his knees."Just take your pick already." He sighed as Harveld clenched onto his maul steadily as he looked up at the two."I swear to the Gods, I will tear your throat out if you kill him. you hear me?" Brudvig hushed him by flattening his hand and lowering it.

Valendeer moved to Brudvig, her hands massaging his shoulders. "You will only feel a pinch before the lovely high comes~" Valendeer whispered in his ear before her tongue slid up his neck before her fangs slipped into his soft neck. Blood spilling into her mouth

Brudvig's face flinched when the vampire stuck her teeth into his neck. He tried to fight the sudden relaxed feeling he had, thinking that it would become the cause of his death. Yet the hypnotic feeling he had feld good, and he was not strong enough not to give in. By the time she was done, Brudvig was still in his drowsy state of mind.

"We'll be back for you, monster!" Harveld yelled at her, which caused Brudvig to suddenly wake up."Come on, brother. Let us return to the village and consult the Shaman." Brudvig nodded slowly and stood up, ready to leave.

Valendeers eyes stayed on Brudvig, knowing he would never be able to kill her. With her bite, a pureblood vampire bite, the man had become her servant. He could freely hate her, but he would break to her whims. Valendeer normally killed her victims, leaveing her now servants, but without killing him, it bonded them...

As the two walked away, Brudvig was limping. He feld no change in him yet, although his throat was burning as if he had a fever. He had no idea of what fate had in store for him.

*The next day*

The next morning Brudvig feld miserable. His whole body felt cold and he thought he was burning up with fever. Harveld had taken the liberty of taking the Shaman into the room where Brudvig was burning up.

The man explained about creatures hailing from Transylvania, leeching off of mankind, charming them into becoming abominations and, what Harveld wanted to know the most, how to kill it. The Shaman could only think of two ways to harm a vampire. Garlic and a stake through the heart.

Later that evening the two Vikings set out again. Brudvig looked miserable and felt even worse. Yet he insisted on joining in. Armed with wooden stakes and garlic in their backpacks they feld confident that tonight was the night this vampire would die.

Valendeer hummed to herself as she sat at the waters edge, her feet swishing in the cool water. "the man I fed from the night before is near... I can feel him. Will he be able to kill meM or will he beg to fallow his new master?" Valendeer thought as she madeher way toward the men. The myth of garlic repulsing vampires was very untrue, the smell was just strong to them. But stakes very much did kill the vampire kind with ease.

Brudvig would most likely not be able to control the urge to let her live, and might not even be strong enough to join her. Harveld at the other hand was determined. He wanted her dead. He wanted her head mounted up his wall above his hearth.

"Show yourself!" The man cried as Brudvig feld even worse and leaned onto his shield. The two men were back at the place where they first met Valendeer."Come face us if you dare, you mongrel!"

"Im not some dog! Im a woman~ The man I fed from knows this" Valendder walked out from the woods, her hair was down today, it russeling in the light breeze. Her eye glowed a dright red, her purple sweater swaying around her legs. "Come to me dear... feed me, will you?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secrets of the forest(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus