Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A mechanical nightmare (1x1)

Agatha 54092 Ferrari (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''It's not my fouhgt police were chasing me...'' She grumbled.
Ben Greggs (played by Jetticus)

"Why were they chasing you?", he would think for a moment, "What is your power source? It says here that it's at only 40% efficiency, which is not very good judging from your output from before the crash.", he would open a laptop and begin filing the inventory and see what he had in shop.

''My power source is the crystal that keeps me alive. I was being chased because I had killed several humans and innocent pedestrians who had dared to stand in my way. I thought I had out ran them when I crashed into a hospital...''

"Great, I have a murderous super intelligent sentient AI based car, powered by a mysterious crystal, who kills people, runs from cops, and crashes into hospitals.", Ben would say as he took another sip of his coffee, finishing it... "I'll fix you up, then you get out of her, understood?"

''Well, you'll be the witness. I could go to the police and tell them you helped me!''

"I could also remove your power source and give them call myself...", he would sit down his cup that was now empty, "You're in no place to bargain, so either make the deal or I'll sell you as scrap.", he wasn't going to let a car boss him around.

''And I'll laugh when my core jolts you so bad you get burnt. Don't touch my core unless you plan on moving it into a stupid old car you own.'' She hissed weakly, engine starting to smoke.

"I can detach the module altogether, I wouldn't even have to touch the core itself.", he would walk over and begin to look for wire cutters and a set of bolt cutters.

"See these?", he'd hold up the two cutters, "This will end your existence if you're not careful."

''The only possible way to kill an AI wold be to destroy my core, and my core is made of a special diamond-like crystal infused with hydroelectrical energy that allows my small shard to operate. I hold a nuclear bomb.'' She snirked.

"That's good, so when I remove this it will explode and we'll both be dust.", he would laugh, "Threatening has gotten you nowhere, what makes you think it would change at this point?", he would walk towards the car, "I could be really wicked and leave you completely operational, but make you immovable, weld you to a six ton slab of metal, so maybe change your tune a little."

''And I'm a war tough spy who has little respect for the humans who dare say they'd hurt me.'' She hissed, and her engine erupted into fire and she shut down, overheated. A harsh car who's personality came from what one could assume was from killing humans for being tortured, perhaps.

"Look car, or Agent, I don't give two s***s about what you think, nor do I have any reason not to just call the authorities, you can accept my deal and get the hell out of my shop, or I can make sure you're never in working order again... that's it, choose.", Ben was done arguing with a machine, he was going to do one or the other and it was the car's decision.

54 made no response, seeing as her hood was engulfed in a hot fire!

Ben would use a fire extiguisher on the car, "Well that sucks for you."

Once it was out she stirred back to life, or tried to. But her singed engine puttered as a police car pulled up outside.

"Oh boy.", he would walk out to the cop, "What can I help you with officer?" as smoke poured out of the garage door, "Just had a bit of flare up, no need to worry about me.", he would laugh presenting the fire extinguisher.

''We detected that a strange car was towed here following 89 deaths of innocent people. You see, several days ago we captured a car that told us that their not the only AI alive. They stated their name to remain anonymous. They told us this car was a dark purple ferrari with blue eyes and a standard built engine made for racecars. Have you seen it?''

"Well I have a purple car in her, but it's not talking!", he'd laugh a bit, "A talking car, that's crazy, and to think there is one out there killing people, what is that movie... Terminator? It kind of reminds me of that movie. If I see or hear", he'd chuckle, "I'll make sure to let you guys know."

They stare sternly, as a humnanoid being steps up behind them. Brown eyed with a torn burned dress.

''I say you lie.'' The humanoid said, though a bit of torn skin showed..Wires.

"Well, that's nice, I'm not lying.", Ben had a feeling that this wasn't the normal beat cop, "Boys you're welcome to go ahead and go get a warrant.", he wasn't about to just let them in.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A mechanical nightmare (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus