Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A mechanical nightmare (1x1)

Agatha 54092 Ferrari (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

As the engine turned she stirred until it roared to life. ''Hm?'' She asked him, blue eyes looking out.
Ben Greggs (played by Jetticus)

"Oh, hi there.", the eyes messed with his head a bit, "So tell me what is the biggest problem you're running into, and what I need to do to fix it."

''My engeine overheating.''

"Okay I can do that.", he would get to the front of the car and pop the trunk or get her to, and begin to look, "Ah, this is simple your cooling system took a big hit when you crashed, let me fix this."

''What else got damaged when I crashed?''

"It looks like your oil pan was demolished, gonna have to replace that, your alternator got whacked pretty good, I think I can just repair that, and it a few belts were stressed and snapped, it's part of the reason you keep having trouble starting up."

''So pretty much everything is broken, aside from my core.''

"All of the terribly important things, yes.", he would be able to fix them, but it would take him some time, he would start with the alternator, so her power management would be a little better. "Give me a few and we'll have you running near one hundred percent."

''Are you sure you can fix me up without getting electrocuted?'' She asked.

ZAP! The room would glow with an electric blue light...

Ben would lay silent for a few moments after the room lit up like a Christmas Tree... "Probably not...", he was a few beats off of his normal rhythm by this time.

''Thaaats what I thought.'' She retorted, laughing.

Ben would get back to work getting her alternator in working order, "There, give me a rundown on how much better your systems are working? Power should be regulating a little better now..."

She checks her systems and the paper prints out, still stained red.

"It looks like I have your efficiency back up to 87%, considering I didn't have to replace the damned thing, that's not too bad.", he would look for what to start next.

Her doors were still torn up badly. ''How long have you been repairing things?''

He would wipe the sweat from his brow, "Well it's been about... three days? Two of which I've been spending straight just to get you out of here."

''Well, at least nothing has exploded!''

Ben would finish working on the car after a few more hours, "Done, get the hell out.", he'd walk over to the door controls and take one look at his repairs, not pressing the button just yet.

54 snorts and heads to the door. ''I can tell people you helped me, and they'll come here to jail you. You just think this is over, but it's not!''

"I thought you might say that.", he would lift a controller in his hand, "See this? This is a kill switch... I placed two electromagnets on your motherboard, if you even TRY and mess with me... say bye bye... I have more than one button too..."

He would open the garage door.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A mechanical nightmare (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus