Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A mechanical nightmare (1x1)

Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The humanoid holds out a badge. ''I beleive you mean one girl.'' She replied calmly. ''Who are you?''
Ben Greggs (played by Jetticus)

"I'm me, and last I checked I don't take flak from dead beat cops, take off boys.", he would turn and walk into the garage closing it so they couldn't follow, then he would walk over to the electric box, moving it aside to reveal a large button, he would press it... The house was now sealed... "I deal with a**holes constantly, I'm just going to assume I should prepare for a few more."
Agatha 54092 Ferrari (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

With the house sealed the two cops left, grumbling.

54 stirred again. ''Nrgh....'' She groaned, engine humming lightly.

"Alright car there is some sort of... well not human outside.", he would begin to go through some of his things, "I'm gonna fix you and let you loose, I don't care as to why you did what you did, just don't make me a rerun of the average human interaction you've had recently."

''You mean my sister?''

"Okay, I don't know what is up with my day today, but I'm thinking it's possible that you have a sister who is outside, but I can't be sure, run some sort of scan or something.", he would make his way over to the car and begin to fix some of the body damage, as best her could.

''My sister is a car too, but she has the ability to disquise herself as a human. She's nicer than me, and I hate her.''

"Okay...", he was a bit preoccupied fixing up the car, he would have to replace entire panels of the vehicle, as well it would seem that the frame of the vehicle was mostly unharmed, this was going to be easier than he'd thought.

''She was in wars like me, but she was nicer to humans. I share part of her core.''

"Wars? Which ones, there have been a few?", he would replace a panel on the back left side of the car... it took him a few minutes, but was mostly cake to him.

''Wars the only I know of.''

"What is with all this cryptic talk, you know I'm only human right? Speaking to me like this means jack s*** and I'm about tired of it!", he would say as he tore off a front left panel, "I'll have to fashion one another panel."

''The wars were over power. Weapons.''

"I give up.", he would just work quietly from this point on, replacing the panels to the vehicle, it would take him a few hours at least. "What do you say about a paint job? I think it could at least help hide you from humans?"

''As long as it is some shade of purple.'' She replied. Above her headlights were lazer guns. Each was aimed at the wall.

"Okay well we can do that, though it's not going to help us at all." , he didn't care, he would go ahead and go about changing out the paint, it would take a while, likely at least a night, and then to dry. Once he'd finished painting her, "I'm going to go inside and get some sleep, tomorrow when you're dry I'll fix some of your systems as best I can."

54 shuts down once he was finished to rest herself, her engine falling deathly silent.

In the morning Ben would return to see the paint job he'd done was quite nice, "Ah that turned out nicely.", he would wait for her to boot up, mainly because he didn't know how to do it himself.

Her left door opens slightly as she slept, and he could see her keys were still in the ignition.

Ben would recognize she was similar, not exact, to a car, he would reach in and turn the ignition. It was a strange sensation, he felt like he leaned into a person, odd.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A mechanical nightmare (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus