Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MasterDarthSonic Topic Starter

A11_Th3_S4m3 wrote:
MasterDarthSonic wrote:
so how should we start this?

I would assume with a normal day in each character's lives, correct?

alright. a normal day for Bikment is probably fighting some giant alien creature that was terrorizing a settlement XD

Remus Doran wrote:
Hey there.

I would like to join as my galactic gunslinger, Remus. I can help you out with any technical issues you have with the site since I've been on here a long time. I'm sure we could find a way to fit Remus into this RP, if you so please :)

alright welcome aboard.
Remus Doran (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

MasterDarthSonic wrote:
Remus Doran wrote:
Hey there.

I would like to join as my galactic gunslinger, Remus. I can help you out with any technical issues you have with the site since I've been on here a long time. I'm sure we could find a way to fit Remus into this RP, if you so please :)

alright welcome aboard.

I suggest posting in the 'Sci-fi RP' forums. You can find them by hovering over 'forums' then selecting 'Sci-fi Roleplay'. You probably already know that though, just thought I should make sure :P

Remus Doran wrote:
MasterDarthSonic wrote:
Remus Doran wrote:
Hey there.

alright welcome aboard.

I suggest posting in the 'Sci-fi RP' forums. You can find them by hovering over 'forums' then selecting 'Sci-fi Roleplay'. You probably already know that though, just thought I should make sure :P

ok. we will do that once we actually start the RP (which will be very soon)
MasterDarthSonic wrote:
Remus Doran wrote:
MasterDarthSonic wrote:
Remus Doran wrote:
Hey there.

alright welcome aboard.

(thumbs up while nodding) Mhms.
Remus Doran (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

MasterDarthSonic wrote:
Remus Doran wrote:
MasterDarthSonic wrote:
Remus Doran wrote:
Hey there.

alright welcome aboard.

Be sure to post the link here when you're ready.
Hasgramorne (played by Draken901)

Mind if I join as Cairn over here? He's basically a Hasgramordian space-warrior.

Cairn Dremorias wrote:
Mind if I join as Cairn over here? He's basically a Hasgramordian space-warrior.

sure

A11_Th3_S4m3 wrote:
MasterDarthSonic wrote:
so how should we start this?

I would assume with a normal day in each character's lives, correct?

what would that be for your character BTW? i already explained how i'll start off Bikment's.
MasterDarthSonic wrote:
what would that be for your character BTW? i already explained how i'll start off Bikment's.

Piloting the Galactica, and trying to keep people out of her way as they go about shenanigans. She's like a background character in a TV show, but actually the main character.

A11_Th3_S4m3 wrote:
MasterDarthSonic wrote:

Piloting the Galactica, and trying to keep people out of her way as they go about shenanigans. She's like a background character in a TV show, but actually the main character.

alright.

Remus Doran wrote:
Hey there.

we are going to start it with a normal day for each of our character's. what would that be for Remus?

Cairn Dremorias wrote:

we are going to start the RP off with a normal day of each character's life. what would that be for Cairn?
So are we not doing this anymore?
Hasgramorne (played by Draken901)

Probably him flying around in his drone ship, or on his home city doing something.

A11_Th3_S4m3 wrote:

we are.

Cairn Dremorias wrote:
Probably him flying around in his drone ship, or on his home city doing something.

ok.

A11_Th3_S4m3 wrote:

we just need Remus to tell us what a normal day for Remus is. then we should be able to start.

Cairn Dremorias wrote:

if you didn't, read the entire chat.

Remus Doran wrote:
Hey there.

did you read the whole chat BTW? if not do so.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus