Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Agatha

Agatha (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"yeah i'm half cat half human and part demon" she said she then noticed the dog girl, "hello" she says to the girl and give her some candy.
"May I help you pass out candy since I don't really like to trick or treat" she asled
Agatha (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"sure" she said to the girl.
"Yea!!" She said as she went beside Agatha.
Alan (played by Liannah2)

"Are you sure it's..safe for us to be out like this?" Katherine asked, looking around with caution.
"Of course!" Alan replied to her with confidence, "The humans wouldn't even be able to tell us apart with our costumes, just relax ok?"

Katherine had on a red scarf with boots and gloves to match, along with a white T-Shirt.
Alan had on a blue jacket along with black shorts.
The only way he could convince her out of the house was to dress up as characters from her favorite game, and that's what he did.

"Look! There's a house over there!" He called out as he rushed her over to that direction.
"Uh..how's it go again..?" He asked Katherine in secret.
"Trick or treat.." She said to the person at the door, barely above a whisper.
Shae (played by Lizzie)

Shae wandered down the street, casually singing "I want Candy" between mouthfulls of -- well, candy.
At the sight of two strangers at someones door, she gave them a thumbs up, before tossing Alan and Katherine some of the spare candy she had -- aka: ones she didn't like.
Seemed that Alan and Katherine would be blessed with Snickers and Bounty Bars!
With that, Shae skipped off, still humming the same tune.
Alan (played by Liannah2)

"T-thank you!" Katherine called back.
"Huh, that was nice of her." Alan said, mainly to himself, "Well, I guess we should be heading to a different house now, huh?" He said turning to Katherine

And with that, they went down the porch and into the street to look for more houses.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Agatha

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus