Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (1x1 for Yami)

Maxie (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Maxie chewed on the peanut butter sandwich slowly, "What makes it dangerous for you?" She had never known the city to be dangerous for anyone. Save for the crime that happened. Muggings and the like. She was, however, glad to hear that he visited often.
Yami (played by Amirrora)

"I have someone who greatly dislikes me around here. And let's just say for lack of a better term, they want to make my life a living hell." He explained, opening the lunchbox and taking a fork, eating a fancy piece of pork that was somehow still steaming. It smelled amazing. Something else smelled good too... like potatoes, and sweet carrots and califlower... with delicate spices, and a soft aroma of strawberry shortcake. He... didn't really know how not to cover up his tastes. And didn't really realize it would be suspicious in any way.
Maxie (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

MAxie frowned, "Oh, that's too bad. People like me well enough most of the time so I don't have to worry about people disliking me that much." She looked at the steam, her nose flaring at the smells. It did smell amazing, but she could give in to her wants like that, "That's a pretty near lunchbox. Does it have a warmth settin' or something?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (1x1 for Yami)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus