Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » IC Chat

Of no particular import, but I've decided to try to experiment and make an In Character chat. It is in the General RP forum, called the Infinite Castle CHATeau. Yes, the name is a pun.
I mean this to be a place where characters who would not otherwise be involved to have a chance to meet. Perhaps you have a Spartan warrior who just so happens to be a wolf furry, and even though you know that they would get along famously with that half-xenomorph space pirate fighter jock, you can't think of a way for them to get involved? The Infinite Castle.
Please don't think that anything that happens there has to have a permanent impact of your character, either! Introduce yourself as often as you like, even if Jane and J'onn have met thirty times before! The point is the same as it is all across RPR. Have fun!
JayBird Topic Starter

Witness

I pulled Jack and Relyn out since they weren't getting much conversation, Jay, but I put in TMIG in their place. Let me know if you wanted to try and get Relyn and TMIG to be talking civilly, but I can't guarantee diplomacy will prevail.
I really really wanna get into this jay, I am like.joing in with Ingrid/odie tonight
Minerva

I've considered dropping a few in, but I'm not around enough to be reliable.
Minerva wrote:
I've considered dropping a few in, but I'm not around enough to be reliable.

I find I've got the same problem,

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » IC Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus