Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Playin' in the Park

Savannah Dawn Jackso (played by TheLily)

Savannah Dawn sat with her guitar on a large rock in the park. She wasn't really trying to play anything, just stringing notes together as she tapped her toe to keep time. She had her long hair swept up behind her in a ponytail, wearing a white blouse and a black skirt. She wore no make-up and didn't look like much on first glance.

Sure, she wasn't an ugly girl, but she wasn't anything special - just another girl with a guitar. She sang softly, paying attention only to herself.

Her voice was nice, pleasant, but she didn't seem to want to bring attention to herself. She kept tapping her toes, smiling to herself, showing off her white teeth, capped with braces.
Archur's ears picked out the sound of the guitar. It wasn't really anything, just music. He smiled a bit at the sound and followed it.
"You're pretty good," the teen said with a smile when he finally came to the girl.
Savannah Dawn Jackso (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Savannah smiled, looking up, "Thank you. I've been practicin' a lot lately." She had a pretty face, with a nice smile. She wouldn't turn heads walking down the street, she had a subtle, imperfect, classical beauty to her. She put her guitar to the side, "I'm Savannah."
"I'm Archur," the boy smiled and held out his hand.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Playin' in the Park

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus