Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

She simply nodded, "I understand my clan is quite the same.." She padded back into the tunnel
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Hehe yeah, well I honestly dont have a problem with it........... UNLESS THEY ARE COMPLETE JERKS, I SWEAR ILL SNAP THEM LIKE A TWIG" she raged "Anyways bye!!" she said with a innocent smile

She waved goodbye with her tail and walked back to her camp

Oh yeah, the kit!!" she raced back to the kit. "Anyways dog guy, tell flameheart goodbye!!" She hurried to Thunderclap camp
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

He waited akwardly only moving from his defensive stance to wave to the strange cat.

Lilacpetal walked back into camp and saw Leopardfang, "Hi Lilacpetal." She smiled, "Hi Leopardfang."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Fla,eye art didn't move from where he was because he didn't want to go any further from where he was but tried to watch from the distance, eventually losing them. He waited for one of them to come back
Ash (played by Shadow13)

(sorry I disappeared. Can someone cool me in on what's happened?)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Ummmmmmm, Featherfur, windclan deputy, and Lightfrost are a thing. And I’m pretty sure flameheart and Hollystorm are a thing. Holly just rescued a kitten. WhynBain is a wolf that is like, almost dead, hungry, wounded, the works. Lilac petal is wandering around.)

(( yep ))
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Lightfrost said bye to Featherfur and went back to camp.

Stormberry went to the leader's den "mousestar I need to talk to you" she said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousestar looked at her and asked, "What?"

Featherfur watched as he left, then turned, dug up his rabbit and went back to windcamp

He stood patiently over the kitten waiting for instructions.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Lol, think she took the kit with her to her camp. Also, she’s usually not on during the day :()

(( 0///0 ugh ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(She worded it weirdly)

(( no kidding I'm all alone now though ))

(Go talk to FlamHeart XD And plus, I skipped school today cause...... why not XD I know it was bad but, my mom let me so I'm pretty happy. )

HollyStorm walked into the camp and into MouseStars den "MouseStar!!! Ive gotta talk to you!!"

Where's flame heart?

Lilacpetal continued to talk to Leopardfang and she walked off to the warriors den once again

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus