Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"Um about Lightfrost he's been hanging around the windclan border a lot recently" Stormberry said after she walked into the den.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

“Wait your turn Hollystorm! Well, he has been on border patrols."

(I'm still where you guys left me, right in the border)
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

He slowly walked back towards the border looking for the other cat.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Flame heart saw him coming and waved his tail to signal to him

He slowly walked over nodding to him then sat in front of the cat.
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Wait, what????" she looked to see StormBerry "oh..," she said through clenched teeth. Then she walked out
Panama (played by Maylee)

( wait am I still in the forest or am I with holly?)

(You with me :3

( ok but are you carrying me or am I standing? I gotta walk home soon bye I will be back in a few minutes I think)

(Okay bye! And Hi in a few seconds! And also I'm still carrying you :3)

(( :3 :/ :) :( :? XD ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

“So, I don't know what to do. Um, if you want to hunt, please go outside the scent borders to do so. I think that there is an abandoned two-leg house that you can shelter in on the border as well." Glameheart said, standing there

He nodded, "thank you apologies again for my behavior." He trodden off quickly heading for the house he spoke of.

( ok I am back)
She dangled from the cats mouth wondering about where they are going.
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"Yeah but I've seen him talking to Featherfur twice and they.... never mind" She said.

HollyStorm placed her down for her to see the camp and all the cats walking by. Many cats stared at them, most likely thinking it was her biological kit........ which was kinda gross. "See this is where I live in! Thunderclan!" She said smiling "What do you think???" She asked

" it's nice, and big" she said because of her tiny size it was HUGE to her. She inched a bit towards Hollystorm and away from a few cats who were staring at them.

"Its okay, they are my clan mates! See I have much to tell you about the clans. Would you want to know right now??" HollyStorm asked

She shrugged slightly not knowing what to ask or anything. Without think she asked " what are the rules?".

"Oh the rules, huh??? Okay... Lets see, you need to know everything about the clans first. We are a huge group of cats who live in this one forest. A group like this one but times 3 counting all the clans. We separated this forest into 4 territories, which one group of cats go to live in. We are the group of thunderclan." She said explaining everything "Are you understanding everything so far??" HollyStorm asked wanting to make sure before she went on.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus