Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

"Darkflame, didn't you love that quest! We totally owned those suckers!" She looked to her left, where Darkflame was walking. His flame-colored streaks in his fur shone against the dark color of the rest of his pelt.
Darkflame (played by Silvershadow)

"Yasssss!" He said, nodding. He looked to me, and asked me the same thing. And you know what I said?
Shadobrine (played by Silvershadow)

"No." I said, stopping in my tracks right outside the entrance to camp. I lept forward, knocking my traitorous sister to the ground and knocking the wind out of her in the process. "You betrayed me! It was me who saved you all from the mountain lion! Not you! Me!" I snarled, and I tussled with her, raking her belly with my claws, until suddenly, Darkflame was on top of me, rolling me over and placing his clawed paw on my throat. Suddenly, his claw pierced my throat, and he looked in surprise.

"I---I didn't mean
oh no." He looked on as his mate ran to her sister's side.
"Darkflame, you done did it! Why did you do that?" She looked up at Darkflame with tears in her eyes.

It was an accident! Honestly! I didn't mean for that to happen!"

Silvershadow stood up suddenly, padding over to her mate. "I believe you." she said, her back turned to me as my lifeblood poured out onto the sand. As I drew my last breath, that was the last thing I heard her say. Then darkness.

That is the tale of how it all started. Join me on my warrior cats chat, and it will be the time of your life.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Wait, did you just advertise your warrior cats thing on this rp?)
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( : ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Okay, back to the RP?)

Most of the warriors in Thunderclan listened to Mousestar, they traced his trail going to Windclan, but they lost it in all of the rain. They ran back to report to him. He started pacing when he heard the news, then called Stormberry into his den.

Wynbain sat listening to the rain hitting the clog of sticks and leaves in the chimney.
Panama (played by Maylee)

(I don’t know what’s going on)
To get out of the rain she quickly scampered under HollyLeaf.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Light frost and Featherfur ran away to be together. Mousestar sent a search party, it started raining, bout it)
Panama (played by Maylee)

Ceci wrote:
(Light frost and Featherfur ran away to be together. Mousestar sent a search party, it started raining, bout it)

(Oh ok)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Calling all warriors? Guys?)

(( Does that count me ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Yeah, I’m just seeing who is on and still playing. I know Teagan is away, but seeing about the others)
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Ceci wrote:
(Okay, back to the RP?)

Most of the warriors in Thunderclan listened to Mousestar, they traced his trail going to Windclan, but they lost it in all of the rain. They ran back to report to him. He started pacing when he heard the news, then called Stormberry into his den.

(oh god this how you know things are getting out of hand when other people advertise a rp on another rp)

Stormberry saw that Ravenpaw was sleeping in a bed of moss he put in the medicine den she smiled and went to see Mousestar.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

When Stormberry came back, Mousestar told her, “They started tracing his trail to Windclan, but the rain prevented them from finding him, they lost the trail”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus