Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Lightfrost purred a little "so Featherfur do you think i'll get a apprentice soon kits in the nursery at Thunderclan are six moons old now" he said.

Stormberry moved a little so Ravenpaw could see as well.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Yeah, hop on in)

“Yeah, you should. You're a great warrior and hunter. If Mousestar doesn't he must be crazy, he probably will seeing as you are his son"

Ravenkit watched confusedly, were conversations with other clans supposed to be this friendly
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Oh I have?.........." HollyStorm jumped jumped and down. "Do you know what makes it amazing????" she asked suddenly
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

“What?”

"The trees, and the noises of nature." Holly's fur was swaying back and forth in the wind "The noises of prey before I, pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" she made a dropping sound and "Crash" she frowned and looked at the direction of wind clan. "How do they hunt????? No trees, just grass. Its quite fascinating" she said intruged
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

“Well, they have a small patch of trees, but they are faster than their food so they just run after it I guess. It’s weird”

"Nah, I could probably run faster" She boasted "I'm real great at running, and I feel confident sooo!" She smiled
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Wynbain walked slowly through the trees (or whatever landscape sorry) his muzzle sniffing the ground. His side was ripped to the bone his jaw, tail and back leg were in no better condition. The hanging from his neck brushed the ground letting out an eerie red glow and those close enough would hear whispering and sounds like scratching on glass.
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"Yeah also the other day a patrol was near Riverclan and I'm not joking fish from the river were raining from the sky" Lightfrost said.

Stormberry started to take Ravenpaw back to camp so she could teach him about the herbs they collected "Ravenpaw mostly conversations with cats from other clans aren't that friendly" she said.
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Lilacpetal laid down resting her head on her paws, she sighed, "This is a time when I need my siblings around..."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Flame heart purred again, then asked, "What clan are you from that you can run faster than a winclan cat?"

"What were they doing near Riverclan?”-Lightfrost

“Why is their conversation so friendly then?”-ravenkit

Sniffing the air he smelled the feline and he huffed his tongue licking his chops. He began slowly approaching, he watched from some undergrowth.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Where is he?)

(( a hellhound but he's pretty old sick and weak. ))
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Wynbain wrote:
(( a hellhound but he's pretty old sick and weak. ))

No they meant, Where are you not who are you

(( oh sorry read that wrong ^^' but um I'm not sure I guess, I'm a little confused on the terrain, I'm just kind watching from like a bush I guess, sorry. ))

(( hmmm so would you be near us? or the other two.)

"A Thunder Clan of course!!! Ive just got a load of energy in, so I'm super fast!!" She said smiling

(Ignore this)

(( I'm sorry I'm not sure. I'll say you. Make it simple. I hope ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Ignore what?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus