Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( Huh? ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Sorry, holly said to ignore something, I was wondering what?)

(( oh ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Ya)
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

(Oh nvm and okay wynbain)

Holly joyful and cheerful mood soon faded. She perked her black ears and sniffed the air. She got serious "There's a dog on my side." She stated and looked around
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"I don't know, but raining fish that's weird" Lightfrost said.

"I think I know why right now I want you to go see the elders and see if any of them need anything i'll be with mousestar need to tell him something" stormberry said.

Wynbain licked his tooth again and slowly crawled forward, he was confident they couldn't see him, his stomach snarled with excitement, as it had missed more then a few meals. But he continued his grey eyes narrowing as he approached.

a river separated FlameHeart from her, so she knew he was safe at least. Not to mention, she also thought him how to climb trees. So if anything did try to attack, she would have to run up the nearest tree. She didn't let her guard down and with her ears perked, she was very cautious.

He quickly bound out from the bush somehow leaped most of the river then took another bounding leap at Holly. The whole time his jaw hanging down, saliva spraying as the massive wolf leaped at the cat ready to dine.
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

(what uh pretty sure there aren't wolves in the Warrior cats series just saying)

(( sorry technically he's a canine so can we let slip pretty please? ))

(its fine :P no harm will be done. And also, I'm waiting on Cecil to reply)

(( ok sorry ))

((psssshhhh! Your fine! Don't be sorry! XD))

(( ok >///< ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(So sorry)
Flame heart looked at how bad shape the wolf was in and how he was attacking Holly and he was scared, but leaped the river to stand by her
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Lilacpetal yawned and padded into the shadowclans warriors den
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Lol, you are just wandering the camp)

As he was about to tackle Holly, a realization came across his face as he didn't fly at her, but over and kept going. He'd somehow over jumped her and now slammed into the ground with a yelp of pain. He shook himself and stood ready to fight, but now closer up his thousands of scars were extremely clear, he should probably be dead. But he just stood their his hunger, exhaustion, and minor blood loss causing confusion.
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Ceci wrote:
(Lol, you are just wandering the camp)

Yap

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus