Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP

Kitkat heard the high-pitched noise, her ears folding against her head under the hood. She quickened her pace, wanting to be out of range of it as soon as possible. Her delicate and sensitive audio sense was easily hurt when it came to sounds normal humans couldn't hear.
(Ohh, I'm intrigued ^_^)
(Hi!)
Kitkat Kate Draco wrote:
(Hi!)

(Hi! Is there any chance that I could join? Maybe?)
(I won’t mind, but you have to ask LunLun before you can start, okay?)
Creepypasta OCs (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

( To answer the question, yes you can join. We do not mind one bit! )
(Yay! Welcome to the rp, DD. ^-^ Just start when you’re ready.)

He heard movement, and looked over. He grit his teeth at the sight of someone going away so quickly, and he knew it was that same figure that just entered the area. Just another phobic person...huh? Oh well, nothing to worry about, unless they were indeed one of those.

Alias looked down to his lap as he swung back and forth again.
Cutting on the edge just inside the tree-line, KK slowed back to a casual pace. No one was there, so she took off the hood so she had her entire peripheral view again in case a human was taking a late-night stroll.
(So where are we? Slender forest? I'd like to know. Also, I'll be playing as Aisha/Aislinn if you're okay with that. She's an OC Creepypasta I made. You can read her character sheet if you like and if you have questions just ask)

Aisha Johnson wrote:
(So where are we? Slender forest? I'd like to know. Also, I'll be playing as Aisha/Aislinn if you're okay with that. She's an OC Creepypasta I made. You can read her character sheet if you like and if you have questions just ask)

We are currently at the edge, near/at a playground.
(I'm using my OC, and I think LunLun is, too. We're also going to be canon characters when they come in. Yes, the woods are the Slender Forest, but my OC hasn't met the CPs yet. Again, I don't know about LunLun's. ^^' )

Standing up, Alias looked around before making his way to the tree line, noticing how that figure headed straight into it. Was it yet another one such as he? Probably so, but they weren't really familiar in looks. He didn't even get to see them even a little bit; Alias looked around again before entering the tree line minutes later, making sure to head a different direction than that person, not knowing what they were capable of -- he couldn't help being curious about them, though, but the fact that his hands started to piercingly ache yet again told him he should be going.
Kk kept going, not really trying to head home quiet so soon. She gazed at the moon through the tree branches when it was visible, hardly any clouds obscuring her view. It was late, and the night animals took shelter as the teen walked in their homes. Her scent was that of familiar predators to them, so they hid.

He had jumped into one of the many trees, traveling branch to branch with the greatest of ease; Alias watched as some of the birds flew away out of instinct, and he watched the ground below with his piercing brown eyes. He then noticed the figure from before within the forest, they weren't that hard to see with the moonlight beholding their silhouette for all to see.

He noticed unusual traits that the silhouette had shown, turning his head to the side, he gripped a branch to peer down but quickly took it away as he hissed in slight pain -- Yeah, he had to get going, his wounds were getting greater and greater once again, and he had to stop the process -- and he began to make his way deeper into the woods, not caring if he made any noise to alert them.
The sharp smell of blood floated to Kitkat’s nose. She stopped, hearing the crashing as someone traveled through the woods carelessly. Not wishing for any person to catch a glimpse of her odd anatomy -which normal humans wouldn’t be able to see far in the night-, the teen quickened to a slow jog. Still, in her hurry, she remained as silent as she could.
(Do you want a CP insert now?)

(( Might as well. I got Jeffy, and I'm gonna try to keep this as censored as the rules here will let me ))

Alias had been knocked to the floor by an unseen figure, causing him to let out a yelp as he hit the ground. A cackle followed suit as the figure kneeled down to him, "I thought you kept your guard up?" said a rough voice as he looked up to see a bleached white face.

"Shut it, Joker wannabe."

"Hey! I didn't say you could call me unwanted sh*t, okay?" he let out as he helped him up, noticing how he flinched yet again, "oooh, I see, I see. You're out longer than your body will let you!"

Alias rolled his eyes, "again, shut it." his voice was oddly feminine, but it was something to get used to over time. Jeff's carved smile stretched as he grinned in utter delight, "ya know what'll boss say?" he howled in laughter. "I thought a certain blondie was more into blackmail but I guess my assumptions were wrong. What's the hell do you want!?"
Kitkat arrived in the woods behind her house. She climbed through her window, which she had kept open for her return. Upon entering her room, the teen crossed to her door, locking it before sitting on the edge of her bed. Oddly, she felt lightheaded, and somewhat nauseated.

Jeff laughed and cackled, "Nothing, it's just, I saw this b*tch going through the woods, and I wanna track her down without alarming boss."

"Jeffery-" Alias sighed and groaned loudly, "but my hands-!"

"I thought you would be coming back through, so I brought the stuff you need or use or whatever. Come on! Help a buddy out!!" he patted his shoulder roughly, "I saw her going this way, get your sh*t together and get going. Think of this as a mission, except we might get our ***es kicked once we're found out." the young man stated, "ya queer."

"..." Alias stared only to shake his head, "fine." he let out, "just wait a god damned minute." he said as Jeff handed him a satchel, and he took off his gloves, showing cut up, skinned hands with his fingers showing bone; and he went to work, applying some strange liquid and wrapping each appendage, only to put his gloves back on and place the satchel at his side. "Let's go."

The two young men ran off into the woods, in the way Jeff managed to see the girl he said he had spotted went.
KK flipped her lights on so she could find her pajamas. She kept quiet so as not to wake up her parents, whom would be passed out drunk. Still, even under the alcohols influence, the teen didn't take any chances. What they would do to her if they awoke.. Well, she didn't like to think about it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus