Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP

Creepypasta OCs (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

The two followed a trail she must've left behind, and within a few minutes, and Jeff pushing Alias around like the *** he is, they arrived to a home. "oooh...I wonder what's in here!" Jeff whispered, a crazed look in his baby blues. Alias then rolled his eyes, "did you track her down just to track her down?"

"Maybe...I don't always feel like killing every person we meet." he stated in annoyance. The auburn haired boy scoffed as he stood up fully, "then we can't do anything too suspicious. Would you like to stand guard in case Slender comes by? I don't feel like being the one beaten up."

"Hey!"

"..." Alias stared before rolling his dull brown orbs, jumping to a high branch in a tree to peer into a window.
The mutant checked the clock on the nightstand, sighed, and rolled her eyes. It was only 2 in the morning, and she was already home for the night. Back to the window, she swapped out her hoodie for a baggy t-shirt, tossing the other on the small pile of outfits in the corner of her room.
(When and where can I come in? Any ideas as to how? And can mine be someone, who was already there or should she meet them?)

Aisha Johnson wrote:
(When and where can I come in? Any ideas as to how? And can mine be someone, who was already there or should she meet them?)

(( Just anywhere near us, you can do whatever you want ))

"Dude!" Alias had fallen off of the branch, "I did not come here to peep on some girl, Jeff!"

The ravenette snickered at the redhead, who blushed lightly. "Ahhh, I just really wanted to see your reaction, considering you we-"

"Do not bring my gender into this, ******. Now what do you want to do again?!"

Jeff just cackled as he dodged a punch, "I just wanted to get information on her, there's something about this b*tch..."
She walked through the woods like a ghost. She was barefooted, but made not a single sound as she walked. It was almost like she soared above the ground rather than walking like a regular person. Her skin was as pale as snow and her eyes as cold as ice. Her movements were elegant as she sat down on a swing and swung herself lightly, humming a little tune. She gazed through the woods, knowing well the others were out there somewhere, probably bickering. It was as though she didn't breathe. There was this ominous feeling around and the temperature seemed to drop another 10 degrees merely from her presence alone.
Looking down at her hands, KK noticed they were still stained red. She opened a drawer, and took out a spray bottle with yellow-ish liquid with black specks floating in it. She sprayed down the window, her dresser, part of the wall, her clothes on the floor, and everywhere else blood could have dripped on. The room smelled like oranges and lemons. Once that was finished, she started tossing salt around as well.
(It's spring break at my school, so I won't be on for the next week or so. Maybe I'll get on if I go to my grandparents' house, but it might not happen. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't leaving permanently. Sorry, you guys, but I have no internet access at home. ^^' )

(( It's fine, I'm patient enough, besides I didn't make my reply yet XD ))
(It's just to let those who I talk to know why I'm not replying. ^-^ )
(Yay! School!)
Is there room for one more?))
(I don't mind, but you should ask Lun.)
Hello! I'm brand new to the sight and was wondering if I could join the RolePlay!
I'll PM LunLun later today. ^^
Ok we'll be waiting
I messaged her. Hopefully, she'll reply soon. ^^

(( HELLO EVERYONE! Sorry for the VERY VERY late response, but everyone who has asked to join so far is allowed to join! I'll be slow with replies, and so I may just barely use my OCs but I WILL be using Jeff the Killer still, and maybe someone else, make sure to tag a person OR to reply right away from someone's message to interact with them! Thank you!

I'm very very sick and I'm just very fudging tired in general, and I'm stuck at school. I'll make a response in a few seconds or a few hours, minutes, idefk... ))
(Thank you! I hope you get better soon.)

Kitkat Kate Draco wrote:
Looking down at her hands, KK noticed they were still stained red. She opened a drawer, and took out a spray bottle with yellow-ish liquid with black specks floating in it. She sprayed down the window, her dresser, part of the wall, her clothes on the floor, and everywhere else blood could have dripped on. The room smelled like oranges and lemons. Once that was finished, she started tossing salt around as well.

Jeff gave yet another cackle at Alias, who still had his pale cheeks flushed. Jeff traded places and started to observe. "Why the hell would you even be flustered about that kind of body?"

Alias rolled his eyes, "it's still a chick's body. Why the hell do you have to be an a**?" The raven haired male only snickered. "You're such a BEN."

"I'm nothing like that short, perverted elf-demon-thing."

"Well, with the way you act..."

"SHUT IT"

The two bickered and bickered, and might even end up catching someone's attention. Maybe her's? Maybe someone else's?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus