Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fairy Love

Gabriel Campbell (played by jake_smol_english) Topic Starter

Gabriel giggle still holding on to Drago trying to hide his face, but then he wings almost when all red. "U-Um are me wings red? I feel like they are. Drago is it okay I have a small crush on you?" he said trying to hide his face and wings at this point the only thing he want to do is lost a good friend to him being homosexal.
Emily (played anonymously)

(Can I join?)
Drago (played by laserdragon111)

(I don 't know. Ask PM to jake or wait until he posts here)
"I think it is okay," he said and smiled a little.
Well... Looks like I have a new friend, he thought. It was nice to have friend right his first day in the school. As he remembered, he was... Always alone before. And he hated it. But now he had a friend. He smiled again, and moved with his tail a little.

(It is chill)

(Ok... Will you post?)

(Yes.)

Gabriel was trying to hide his wings as much as he can but he still felt the burning sensation of his wings and his face. Gabriel want to look at him straight in the eye and tell him that he like him but he wasn't going to lose a friend. Gabriel was shy so he never really told anyone who he felt about someone.

Drago 's tail wagged a little. He had a friend now. He still couldn 't believe it. Nobody ever wanted to be his friend. Because everyone thought he was a monster. He looked at Gabe with his red dragon eyes and grinned. I have friend! After all these years... he thought. He was really happy.

Gabriel just held on to Drago, then he couldn't stand not telling him that he like him. " I have a small crush on you" he said then he went to his full fairy for and then he start flying and he was glowing red because he was blushing.

Drago blushed too.
"R-really?" he said.
He was still blushing. He didn 't know how to feel about that... I think that it 's okay... I think. he thought and smiled a little at Gabe.

Emily was running to get away from some bullies that were chasing her. She wasn't watching where she was going and she ran into someone, knocking them both over. Emily looked at the person who she ran into, "I'm so sorry!" Emily looked up as the bullies came around the corner. Her fox tail went between her legs in fear and she scrambled to get up. Emily started to run away, but one of the bullies stepped on her tail, causing her to yelp in pain.

(Hey jake post something, it is your turn)

Gabriel heard the yelp and flyed over to the girl that yelp and he saw the bullies then he tried to push the bullies off of her, then Gabriel use his power to push them off of her and the he pick her up to make she was okay. Than Gabriel went back over to Drago, to see if Drago would see if she was okay.

He nodded at Gabe and came over to her.
"Are you okay?" he asked her softly.
He smiled a little. I really hope that she really is okay... he thought worriedly.

Gabriel look at him and kinda gave up on the girl because she move or make a sound. "I-I think she is died..." Gabriel said slightly trying to use his power to help her heal her wounds as much as he can.

Emily wasn't dead, she was just being quiet and trying to get the pain in her tail to go away. She whimpered out a response to the two boys, "I-I'm fine..." She was running her fingers through her tail, something she would do when she was hurt, scared, or upset.

Gabriel start getting weak in his body and could fell it because he was using his power to and extinct and let out a big yelp, because of his power overwhelming him then he fateied and you could see is his soulless eyes looking at you, his pure white soulless eyes.

Drago smiled.
"I am glad... And, about the bullies... I will deal with them soon. I will not accept this."
He looked at Gabe, and his eyes widened when he saw his eyes. His smile vanished.
"Dude... What is happening..."

Emily stuttered as she spoke, "Y-you don't h-have to do th-that..." She looked at the boy who had saved her and her eyes widened as she placed her hand on his arm in a worried manner, "A-are you o-okay?.."

Gabriel could fill a thing he could hear a thing, but right on time the nurse came because someone in the hall why seen Gabriel pass out on the floor and when to go tell the nurse about what happen in the hallway, and then the nurse told Drago "Help me pick him up and take him to my office" she said trying to pick up Gabriel off the floor.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fairy Love

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus