Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fairy Love

Drago (played by laserdragon111)

"I will." Drago said in a firm voice, and looked at Emily last time.
He helped the nurse pick Gabriel off the floor, and they took him to the nurse 's office. After it was done, he smiled a little.
"I hope he will get well soon..."
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily just stayed where she was. She was hoping that he was alright.. With that, she turned to go find something to do, hoping she wouldn't run into any trouble.
Gabriel Campbell (played by jake_smol_english) Topic Starter

Gabriel just laid there asleep holding on to Drgo hoping he wouldn't leave him.

Drago was still smiling a little at Gabe. I wonder what happened to him... he thought with concern.

Gabriel start crying in his sleep because he over use his power and it start eating him form the inside out. Gabriel hated using his powers, because he know that he would have to suffer in pain if he over used them.

Drago, as a half dragon, could sense what was Gabe feeling. His smile vanished. He started to give Gabe some energy to fight for his life.

Gabriel was tried so hard till and unknown woman came in use her powers and she said "Thank you, for taking of him he will be fine. Just stay with him." the woman said to him. It was really Gabriel's mother who came in and help him heal.

He stopped giving Gabe energy. He was tired a little, but he was fine.
"Alright." he said in a response to Gabriel 's mother.

Gabriel slow start moving and look up at him hoping that Drago would be there next to help so he could tell him something, but he already told him but he forgot he did.

Drago smiled again.
"Gabe! You are awake! I am so glad..." he said in relief.

Gabriel smile at Drago trying to get up for a laying down. "H-hay Drago." Gabriel said opening his eyes so you could see his blue/black eyes so Drago could see them and Gabriel also want to tell him about how he felt towards Drago, but he forgot he told him.

Drago smiled more.
"What happened?" he asked suddenly, tilting his head to the side a little.
His red dragon eyes were looking at Gabe, as he spoke.

Gabriel look at him and explain what happen to him and why his eyes were white and soulless, and he also told him about how he felt for him and how long he has because he look up to Drago as a bigger person since the day he saved him form the bullies.

Drago smiled and blushed a little. He was normally really shy, the only moments when he wasn 't shy were the moments, when he helped others. He chuckled.
"About the bullies... No problem..." he said and grinned.
His tail wagged as he talked, and the scales on it glittered.

Gabriel left up and pat the bed that he was on so Drago could come and sit down with him, because he thought that Drago has been standing the whole time that he was in there.

Drago sat beside him, and smiled. I am glad that he is okay... he thought in relief.

Gabriel cuddle up next to him and look up at him and smile and slightly blushed, "I-is it okay that I cuddle up next to you" he said trying not to stuttered but he really like him and he want to make him not fill weird .

Drago smiled and shrugged.
"It 's alright,"

Gabriel cuddle up next to him he let his true self shine throw him. "H-hay Drago do we need to check up on the other girl..." Gabriel said looking at Drago with his blackish blueish eyes.

"Oh... You are right," he said with a nod, and looked at Gabriel.
His red dragon eyes were shining with pure joy that his friend was okay again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fairy Love

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus