Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Radio rebel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Rebel" the teacher said. "Here" rebel said. " I see they call you rebel" the teacher said. Rebel nodded.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

That caught her attention. Why sis the teacher ask if they called him Rebel? Did he have a different name? "Excuse me, does he have a different name, or is his name actually rebel?" She asked

Rebel looked at the teacher and she shook her head. "His name is rebel" the teacher said.

"Oh okay. Just wondering. Thanks!" She said sorta embarrassed and looked back down at her drawing

Rebel looked at hope and looked away

Uhh, idiot! she said to herself.... Then she couldn't help but let out a laugh... "Ahaha, I'm an idiot."

Rebel laughed. " you not an idiot" he says

"Haha that's what you think! You don't know me." She said laughing

He laughed

She immediately stopped laughing as she felt her bag moving. no not here! Your gonna get us in trouble! she laughed nervously and raised her hand. "May, I um, go out of the classroom? Just for a few minutes"

"Yes you may" the teacher said. Rebel stopped laughing. seems like she has a pet here cool I have my pet lizard on my desk he made himself look fake. He thought

"Ha ha, thank you!" She ran out of the classroom. "No I told you not during school. You have to stay in there!" She said as Holly's ears and eyes peeked out of the bag. "If you can't do that, then you are going to have to stay home. And I don't want to do that." She said and the cats ears drooped. "Look. I mean, I guess nobodies in the hallway right now, so you can play for a bit, but then we've gotta to go back." Holly jumped out of the bag excitedly

Rebel's lizard moved onto his shoudler. "Hey not funny bro here I'll put you in the tree when it's lunch play bro" he said

Holly started running around in circles and started climbing everything. "Hey Holly, carefu-" she couldn't finish her sentence as Holly bumped into a vase and fell on the floor. Of course, it splattered to pieces. "Oh! Holly you okay?"She ran to the cat and put her in the bag.

Bro rebel's lizard heard this and jumped down and ran to the hallway

She just stared at the wall and waited to be scolded by a teacher. She started to hear steps.... Little steps. Puzzled she turned around to see a lizard... "Huh?" She tilted her head a bit and looked at the creature "Aww are you lost?" She grabbed the lizard carefully and started petting it...

Rebel started to get worry so he ran out of class he saw hope petting bro

She saw rebel "Oh hi, I found this lizard! Isn't it adorable!" She said admiring it

"Yeah his name is bro" he said

"Oh he's your lizard! Well it's nice to meet bro, oh look!" She opened her bag and took out her kitten. She tilted her head and looked at the lizard "Her names Holly. Holly, that is Bro, the lizard" she said

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus