Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

Cassia smiled
Haddix (played anonymously)

Haddix smiled

Cassia continued smiling
Haddix (played anonymously)

Haddix smiled and danced with cassia.

Cassia smiled and blushed a little while dancing
Tadashi (played anonymously)

As Tadashi walked into school he saw that everyone was at a dance and said "Oh great, the dance is on the first day I come to this stupid school."
Happy sat alone. " I hate dances" she says

As Tadashi walked around, he noticed that he wasn't the only one alone so he decided to take a chance. He walked over and sat down beside the girl. "Hi, I'm Zoro, I'm new here" He said.
" I'm happy" she says. "How are you?"she asked

"Well Happy, I'm as good as you can be being in a new school with complete strangers." Zoro said.
" that's good" she said and sighed. " I can tell you don't like dances" she says

"Same for you, so why don't we ditch this place?" Tadashi asked giving Happy a smirk. (Sorry I said Zoro last time I meant Tadashi.)
(It's okay) "sure" happy said. " oh and yeah my real name is halo" she says

"Hmmm. Halo, I like it." Tadashi said smiling. "Well lets get going." Tadashi said and stood up.
Happy stood up. "Thnsks" she says

Tadashi started walking and asked Happy, "So what do you do around here for fun?"
"Can you climb?" She asked

"Duh. Why? What are you planning?" Tadashi asked.
" follow me" she said and went to her car and got in. "Come on I know a place" she says

Tadashi climbed in the car with Happy, "If I die, I will personally thank you for not making me stay at this school." Tadashi said and gave Happy a big smile. "Now lets go, before someone notices you're gone."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus