Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Emmerich Home (Closed)

Sidni (played anonymously)

"If you say so." Sidni couldn't think of what would be the issue of taking her children to the Zoo, but Sidni wasn't going to protest. Sidni leaned in instinctively, as if she possessed some sort of best friend telepathy, stopping when she heard a vehicle pulling into the the drive. Sidni hoped she hadn't blocked the way with her own car. "That wouldn't be Mr. Elsie would it?" Sidni joked. When he walked in Sidni glanced him over to see if he looked any different. She realized he was fighting trying to remember her name. Which was actually a good thing to Sidni. She gave him a smile, and her eyebrows contorted together as she tried to mentally tell him her name. Elsie spoke it just about that time. She couldn't blame him it had been ages.

"Hi Rafe, You been alright?" Sidni said, as she leaned back in her seat letting the couple converse. She was fidgeting around through her purse for something... sliding her camera back in, glancing over at them at the sound of her name. "I promise I won't eat all your food or leave wet towels lying around." Snarky as always... she couldn't help but notice Elsie's current apprehensiveness. She studied Elsie for a moment or two as pizza was mentioned. A thought ran through her head but Sidni silently stored it away. Giving a quick smile to them both.
Raphael Emmerich (played by Minerva)

Elsie earned a thoughtful sound. Occasion. "Cuz I love you? I dunno. the city's mostly back on his feet, it isn't so crazy anymore. I'm the big man for once, I can clock out when I want. I'll probably do it more often now." Though he seemed oblivious to her nerves, he did blink visibly when it was revealed they had a guest. ...hopefully she wouldn't notice the cycle was -missing- so soon after being home. Regardless, he shrugged. "Works for me. We got the space." Sidni trying to reassure him drew a chuckle. "Better not. That's my job." it was in... Mostly good humor. still, pizza house drew a thoughtful look. "You know... I don't think we ever went back there since our first date. That sounds fine. My treat."
Elsie (played by Loki) Topic Starter

"Well, that's great Rafe!" She'd give him a bright smile. As for the zoo, truth be told, Elsie was actually afraid to leave her own house unless her bodyguard was with her, and even then it was very minimal. Just things she needed to do, like go to the grocery store and church. Rafe says it's okay for Sidni to stay, and Elsie relaxes, "It won't be for long. Sidni wants a new apartment uptown. But you know it is to rent an apartment." Well, he should since it was one of his businesses.

As for Pizza House, Elsie would smile, "We could order it in. I don't think they deliver but someone could go and pick it up?" Rafe and Sid both had cars, Els isn't exactly volunteering herself. "Michael's home too, he's upstairs painting...and Steven, us three...how many pizzas should we get?"

Sidni watched the two of them for a bit longer, holding her smile. "Nah not for very long." She assured. "Thanks Rafe, I appreciate it." She said as sweet as she could. She continued to sit there setting her purse on the table, sliding her hands into her lap. Her stomach was practically screaming to be fed, funny how the thought of pizza house could kill a month long bout of no appetite. Sidni was hoping they ordered a bit.. she wouldn't ask it, but she definitely wanted to pig out. "I can go get them, not a problem." Though one couldn't tell it from looking at her, Sidni was paying attention to everything that was going on in the house at the moment. Keeping a strong face as to not give away anything. If Sidni was good at anything, it was keeping a good pokerface.

Rafe looked visibly crestfallen when the idea of heading out to the old date spot was stripped away. "Oh, uh... I can run. Give Sidni time to get settled in." there was a touch less mirth in his voice as he glanced askew to Sidni, "If you have trouble finding something uptown, you can do something short term at my places. I'd offer for free but if I did that for everyone I like I'd be broke. Free wifi, though. Right off the beach. You know the place." even if she didn't know he owned it now. "And... you know I can eat like, five pizzas myself." Elsie had seen him try to compete with Luci, right? A valiant effort, if even a failure. "Go ahead and get as much as you want, I'll help clear out whatever is left."

Rafe looks upset, and Elsie backtracks, "We...we could go out. Sure. Um...I think Michael is working on a school project, we could just bring him back something." She's looking a little pale though, but she can do this right? Sidni was there, Rafe would be there, she'd be perfectly fine. "Besides if people are really hungry the buffet is a better deal."

"If Rosie's not awake in the next fifteen minutes, I can get her up and we can go?" As long as that time was good for everyone, Elsie would give them both a small smile, "I should probably go tell Steven to get ready." Unless someone objected, she would go to do that, stopping in the living room on her way to check on Rosie.

"It'll take me all of five minutes to settle in" she wrongly estimated, she had her car so full of things it would take a bit to just get everything out. "I'll remember that, whatever i do will be short term. Maybe i can find something before long." She nodded to him, giving him another smile. "Well thank you, and i couldnt possibly ask you to let me live there free anyway. I can pay easily. I apprecaite it Rafe"

Sidni raised a brow, the only thing breaking from her demeanor. "Well let's decide kids." She said in a light tone. "I'd love to personally, but it's up to everyone else, I am the guest after all." She watched Elsie again, pale.. looking super nervous still. "Maybe that is a good Idea, I'm totally famished. Might eat the whole place out."

She nodded to Elsie about getting Rosie up. "Sounds good to me" a quick wink. "I'll be ready, well i already am" as Elsie went off to get the kids ready. Sidni sat there for a moment, She wasn't sure really what was going on in The Emmerich household. But she was trying to decipher it in her head, It was confusing to say the least. She looked over at Rafe, she wasn't one to let things go awkwardly silent. "So you really didn't remember my name huh?" She laughed, letting him know it was fine. "It's alright I promise, I haven't been.. even in this country for more than a year I don't expect a lot of people to remeber me." That was honest, besides Elsie, and Drae whom she hadn't even seen yet. It was like coming home to a place where no one knew you anymore. Then again that was the point in running in the first place.. trying to get people to forget you exist. Even if a side effect of that was the people you used to know forgetting you.

He visibly chippered. "Great. Do we need to pack something for the wee one? Or like... can she eat pizza now? She has teeth, right?" he guessed normal food couldnt be far away. Even babyfood graduated by then to sorta-solids. He just wasn't clear on the normalities. "We should probably take the suburban." he hinted. More space. While Elsie went about motherly things, he... grimaced at Sidni. "Yeah, sorry. When you were around it seemed like something crazy was going on. Never really got to hang out." not directly, at least. a few times in a larger social circle.

Elsie would laugh quietly, "She can have some pizza, we'll just have to cut it for her." She's heading out then, to get Steven and see what kind of pizza Michael wanted them to bring back for him, or if he wanted to come along with the rest of the family. Rosie's still snoozing for a few minutes, but while Elsie is upstairs, Rafe and Sidni can probably hear her getting fussy, since she was in her play pen in the living room.

Sidni just gave a smile. "Nah don't worry about it, something crazy was going on both ends I assure you." Sidni glanced off for a moment tapping her fingers a little more looking off. "So How're things with you?" She asked now, she could really only remember one, one on one conversation she had ever had with Rafe. It was back when He and Elsie lived in the other apartments. He had found himself lost in the news halfway through the conversation though. Why that memory stuck with her she wasn't sure.. it had been years ago though.
Ash (played by Minerva)

The kidlet could have pizza? He may be in his third decade but he still had mirth, evidenced by the way he gripped his fists, pulled them in and hissed 'yes!' But Sidni was engaging him. "Busy. Launched a business, built the house, and the kids, of course." he heard the little one squirming, and gestured Sid to follow while leaning over the pen. He'd leave the infant be until she came around a bit more. "Recovering from some cracked ribs. Actually, I'm lucky. Lode corp's old secretary offered to help with my business when they collapsed. I wouldn't know what to do with the demand volume otherwise." maybe sidni remembered the hidden monopoly at least through exposure to Luci and his wonky company cars.

er, make that rafe, i cant edit. The page reset on me once and i had to retype, sorry))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Emmerich Home (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus