Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Furcadia

TheLily

So, I almost never see action on Furcadia anymore. That being said, I would LOVE to rp with some of my neglected characters. Here's the issue - I only have three characters on here who are furcadian characters AND I've run out of slots.

Rather than just let that injustice go, I'll tell you a bit about them here and if you're interested, you can drop me a line on here or attempt to catch me on furc.

Be warned, I will only log on if there is RP going to be happening. My computer hates furc and I have to close my Skype if I'm on furc, which totally isn't fair.

Characters!
  • Dusk Fox - a shadow fox that has a jack'o'latern smile. I haven't actually done much with this character, so she doesn't really have a history other than she's an intelligent feral.
  • Faol - her name means "wolf" in Gaelic. All I know is she's Irish and an anthro wolf. If you're wondering, no I didn't know that was a name of a character in the Lone Wolf series.
  • Isidora Vasile - a shark woman who has a terrible temper. Not much background on this one. I bought art for her and never used it.
  • Katie Lou - another unfinished alt. She was raised by her father and his second wife. Her mother is long dead due to unrest in their home country.
  • Mishigu A butterfly winged fox. She's a healer who believes that the lives of others always come first.
  • Orchil - a belly dancer who is a former slave. She still wears her master's collar, despite her freedom. She will never submit to another, completely loyal to the man who released her (though, I am open to someone playing the former master)
  • Roslein - a neon punk girl with an attitude. Never developed due to lack of interest.
  • Basi - a half-elf fiend who has green hair and is pretty freakin' awesome.
  • Black Lily a goat-fae slave.
  • Drugged - an addicted half-jackel-half-bat who lives in Egypt.
  • Ember Rose - a spoilt brat who has never been said no to.
  • Flirtatious - a former mormon who misses her sister-wives and her husband and her only child.
  • Rhoswen Baugh - a Living doll. Sweet as pie, she's the mother of three and terrified of the men who created her and still want to do her harm.

There are more. If you're wondering, most of these names have been sitting collecting dust because I've played countless house looking for play. Most of them have art/ports. Some of them have been loved a lot, some I've never found a single person to play with. I want that to change. I wish I knew how to get people to notice my characters, but I used to go into dreams, try and play with people and get shunned. I didn't have that "in" with people.

I don't want these characters to rot. I love them. I think most of them are awesome. Some of them, I'd let reset, others not so much. I bought some of these alts, most of them I made myself.

Lemme know if you're interested in playing or want to see something else.
That's an interesting lot of characters. Most of those concepts are things I've never seen before in all of my years on the game, or otherwise provide twists on things that I have--quite impressive, for a collection of short blurbs. It's a terrible shame that you never got much of an opportunity to play them, or were never satisfied when you tried.

I'm in a bit of a roleplaying slump, personally, else I would jump for an excuse to play extensively with a member of your very refreshing cast, but if I may be permitted to insert a plug of the most shameless variety, I happen to run a continuity in the Imaginarium named Mullachgarbh. Several folks from the RPR play there or intend to, including Copper_Dragon, Heimdall and Witness, and we would love to see you sometime!
Yuka

Most of my characters are in Furcadia :) Although I haven't left The Golden Tether in what feels like years, so maybe if you're uncomfortable with there, forum-based rp might work!
I used to play Furc... I lived in The Slave Chambers. I haven't been on in years, though. I've actually transferred all my characters that I still play with over here. All being The Captain and Adrianna, so two, not all... anywho...

I've considered starting again a few times, but this computer couldn't handle it even if I decided to.
I have a few characters in Furcadia, but I can be always be found at some time or another each day on my main alt Campy. Should he re-spark your muse for any of your characters, feel free to whisper me in game!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Furcadia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus