Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » a break

I might be away for a bit, between everything that is going on at home I likely wont have the want or the time to.rp . Just for a little while, I have a feeling, that after tonight I'm going to.need a little time to...re-group my emotions (sad thing is that is most accurate and clean way of saying it.) For now I think I'm going to have to leave it at that.

Thanks guys.
Pineapple Topic Starter

Yes, a break is definate.....my life just went Kaboom
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sorry to hear that, Niki. Take the time you need, we'll be here.
I agree with Darth. Take your time Niki. we can wait for you :)
I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you. If you ever need to talk, or anything, I'm only a PM away...
<3
Take your time, if you ever need to talk, I'm right over here! *waves arms like you could see me*
Oh no nikina! And I just realized you were back too. Take all the time you need, we'll still be here when you get back! <3
Pineapple Topic Starter

Thanks everyone. The occasional post might come from.me.to.serve.as a distrsction. My dad and my boyfriend have decided that they need to have ww3 and stick me.smack dab in the center. My boyfriend moved out 2 days ago (we were renting a.place with my parents) due to finances we.can't get our own place so he's staying with frriends. I'm still at my parents place with our son because we dont have any where to.go yet. I am under an incredible amout of stress right now, but sitll kicking around.
That's awful Nikina :( I hope you manage to get things worked out soon! <3
Minerva

i completely understand and know how rough that is. Loki knows I'm literal when I say that. regardless, try to keep yourself busy with something constructive. It helps. Otherwise the thoughts just fester.
Awww, I'm so sorry everything is going like that :( I'll be praying for ya, and I hope everything gets better soon!
<3 I can understand your situation completely- I know that Jay has shared some of our background with you, so my above offer still stands if you need another shoulder.
Pineapple Topic Starter

Now that things are leveling out i should be more active. Looks like we're.moving in the next 8 weeks, the date really hasn't been determined yet but it's in the foreseeable future. Should have a job in less than a week too so things are on the up n up just at snail speed. However I will say one thing about this whe ordeal, if we (my boyfriend and I) can survive this we're all the stronger for it.

EDIT

To add to the fun -.-' my phone (my connectivity) fell from my pocket when I was getting out of the car. Now I have a cracked screen on a phone that had is one month old -.-' thankfully the replacement is only 25 dollars...next purchase after the new screen is a case -.- and obviously the phone is useable, so far lol.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » a break

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus