Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Revenge for a lonely soul

David (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"must have hurt. so i guess you ran away given the chance"
Cuda (played by StillDoll)

"It did and i finally had sense enough to fly away. I practiced a while till i got the flying thing down. I found this place and these people were really nice to me. I hid my wings so no one knows i have them," Cuda added. "So what about you? I dont even know your name," she said.

"Im david there is nothing much to tell. i was raised as a child to become an elite. i have no parents. i did as i was ordered until i was betrayed. and now they want to kill me for what i know."

Cuda held onto David a little tighter. She gave him a slight squeeze cause she thought he might want a hug.
"Sorry to hear that," she said sincerely.

"its fine now. but what i need to know is if i can trust you?"

"What reason do i have to betray you?" Cuda pointed out.

"just wanted to make sure" David went faster. "but you never know i lived with those guys for over three hundred years and see they betrayed me like I was nothing to them"

"Well i can promise you i wont betray you," Cuda reassured him.

"thank you." David rode into a abandoned building. he stopped the bike " i need to get some weapons. come with me if you want"

Cuda got off the bike and stayed near him. "Its ok i need a weapon myself," she replied.

david walked to a wall "move back" david sent a blast of energy and the wall exploded. He went in side and got a bag out of his pocket he handed it to Cuda " put as many weapons as you want in here its a bottomless bag."

"Wait are we stealing these?" Cuda asked, looking at the bag then around at the weapons.

" not really these are my weapons technically."

"Oh ok," Cuda replied. Instantly she saw a sword that she really wanted. It looked like a speacial sword.
"Is this yours?" she murmured.

" yes that was my first weapon. it changes depending on who and why you kill someone or something. you see the diamond in the hilt i killed a great demon with it and that appeared."

"Can i have it?" she asked looking at him hopefully.

"sure. don't even ask just take whatever you want. We also have some guns in the back if you want one. the best one is in the glass case"

Cuda picked up the sword and its sheath. Strapping the sheath to her back, she placed the sword in it and smiled. Looking through the guns she picked out two .10 caliber colts and put them in the bag. Gathrering several other weapons, she put them in then looked over at David for a second.
"Okay. Where are we going now?" she asked.

David was about done putting all the weapons in the bag." now we go west. where we will find the gods and warn them of what the elites are planing."

"What are they planing?" she asked following him back to the bike.
On theyre way, she strapped a thigh holster on both her thighs then took the ten calibers out and made sure they were loaded. Finally she strapped them into the holsters.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Revenge for a lonely soul

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus