Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Revenge for a lonely soul

David (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"they want to kill the gods. we are half-lings in the gods eyes we are unnatural creatures. they plan to kill us off but so far they have done nothing."
Cuda (played by StillDoll)

"Well if the gods are going to kill you off then maybe you should beat them to it. Why wouldnt you kill them instead?" she asked curious now.

"my mother is one of them"

"Oh," Cuda said. "Well lets get going then," she added happily.

"lets see how good you are at driving?" said David signaling her to take the bike

"What?" Cuda said in surprise. "I-I cant drive," she stammered.

" take it ill be sitting behind you ill guide you, if you want to drive something else just say so"

"Can i drive a car?" she asked with a little more confidence.

Davis snaped his fingers and the bike turned into a 2010 Camaro

"Oh my gosh! I was just thinking about a camaro!" Cuda exclaimed in surprise and grinned.
Running over to the drivers side, she opened the door and got in without a second thought. She didnt know how to drive but learning in this car was gonna be fun.

" be careful it goes really fast" said David as he got in the passengers seat. " now do you know how to work a car?"

"Not at all but im guessing," Cuda said a wicked grin on her face.
Starting the car, the shifted it into drive ad slammed her foot down on the gas pedal. Turning the wheel she sped out of the abandoned warehouse. Sharply turning, she skidded into a turn and barely managed to not hit the wall.

"nice reflexes. but your control needs to be polished a little"

Cuda was having fun and she shrugged. "I havent killed us yet!" she said excitedly. Speeding down the road, she headed west. Looking at the speedometer, she was going 105 and climbing.

David smiled for the first time in years. somehow seeing coda have fun cheered him up. " watch out for the pedestrians"

"They'll move," Cuda replied with a laugh.
Steering around cars, she turned up the radio and bass. The song "Im not a vampire" by Falling in Reverse was on. Cuda started singing along quietly as the music blasted through the speakers.

" i hope your right"

"Loosen up David! Have fun while you can!" Cuda replied with a smile.

"i wish i could but i have never had fun in any thing so i dont know how to have fun"

"Step one: relax. Step two: listen to the music. Step three: smile. Step four: have confidence in Everything you do," Cuda explained and smiled sweetly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Revenge for a lonely soul

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus