Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Revenge for a lonely soul

David (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"step five: scream in horror as a pack of demon birds chase us"
Cuda (played by StillDoll)

"What? Where?" Cuda asked, looking around outside of the car.

"behind us"said david calmly

"Take the wheel!" Cuda ordered and put her pack down on the gas pedal. The car shot forward and Cuda rolled down the window. Climbing out the window, she held onto the top of the car. Then she let the wind carry her off the car and spread her wings. Her wings ripped the top back of her shirt and she flew up into the air. Taking out the guns, she fired off the rounds with deadly accuracy.

david jumped out of the car as it disappeared. David got out a lasso and caught Cuda. he pulled her down and teleported them out of there "dont do that again"

Cuda smirked and folded her wings in. "Why? Did i worry you David?" she asked.
Holstering the guns, she put her hands in her short's pockets.

"im serious i dont want to be carrying your dead body around. those are demon birds even i cant take them alone"

Shrugging, Cuda turned away and scuffed her feet on the ground. She felt like a kid being scolded. Cuda walked away a few feet as she felt her cheeks heat up in embarrasment. She folded her wings tighter on her back.

'You want a new shirt?" asked David

"No," she said with a sigh.

"suit yourself"

Walking over to her rucksack, she pulled out a corseted shirt without sleeves or straps. "I have a shirt," Cuda said and walked to the back of a building.
Taking off her ripped shirt, she put on the corseted shirt and tightened the string on it tightly.

"you ready we need to keep moving"

Strapping the sword back on, she walked out and nodded. "You can drive," she muttered and walked past him, picking up her rucksack.

David turned into a dragon " i think its a bit too dangerous to drive. get on." he pointed at a seat on his back

Cuda looked at him and hesitated before getting on the seat.

"hold on tight" David took off in on leap "tell me more about you" said David as he flew.

Cuda held on tightly and shrugged. "There isnt anything else to tell. Except that i know how to make a medicine out of any plant," she said.
The altitude started to get to her and she put her head on David's scales.

"you seem to live happy. why would you want to join me?"

"I dont have a speacial guy in my life. I dont have a job. I dont do anything and i thought this would be a nice change of pace," Cuda replied.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Revenge for a lonely soul

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus